1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook pages can be lost if account is blocked...tips & guide...?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by webwebby, Nov 18, 2011.

Hi

I have few facebook pages, which are connected to one account. Each page is famous & has 5000+ fans for each. I have only one account (admin account) through which I am controlling all pages.

Few days ago, my Adsense account was blocked & all of my income is lost. Also I was thinking what if sometime facebook blocks my account due to any reason then I can loss all my pages too.

Please give me some tips & guide to protect all of my facebook pages so that if my profile is blocked then none of my facebook pages should be lost.

Thank you.

webwebby, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  2. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very not recommend put Adsense in FB pages. Just check FB TOS to make it sure.

karmaseo, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  3. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can add your friend or a family member as co-admin on each page.
    So incase your FB account is blocked for some reason you can still have your pages.

Also for your FB account security, make sure password reset question, date of birth and mobile verification number is all up to date.

arpitagarwal82, Nov 21, 2011 IP
    webwebby likes this.
  4. rmeeuwsen

rmeeuwsen Peon

Best Answers:

Yes, if you currently have only a few likes, just click on the 'like' list. All the people who liked that page will show up with them marked 'make admin'

For pages with more likes just click to the 'edit info' on the top of the page and then 'manage admins' in the left column

rmeeuwsen, Nov 29, 2011 IP