1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does God need to be praised by us or do we need to praise Him?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by moffey, Nov 17, 2011.

Some people see the need to praise him, others see the need for him to reveal himself incontravertably before we even acknowledge his existence.what do you think bout this?

moffey, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All I know that when I praise him and do good stuff business runs better ;) So if that Big Guy takes care of me why not show him some respect ?

ApocalypseXL, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  3. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Praise god for what? God gets his existence from us not the other way around.
    We don't need to thank him for anything because it's us who've made things happen. We also shouldn't blame him when we don't work hard enough (ie. must have been god's will for it not to happen).

Nima, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  4. sipltech

sipltech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We praise God because God want us to pray, it is a constant reminder that God is our source to get strength. ApocalypseXL is right, Big Guy really take care of us.

I thank God for everything he done for me! :)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
    sipltech, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  5. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have noticed exactly the same thing.

Corwin, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  6. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    What if your god will put you into Iron Maiden while you watch as your children being raped and skinned alive, would you still put your tongue up his asshole? Beware, for a wrong answer you might do just that for quadrillions of quintillions of years and then some. Because he loves you...

thesickearth, Nov 19, 2011 IP
    popotalk likes this.
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    zzzz....zzzz....zzzz . You know if you would be capable of a bit of empathy maybe you wouldn't sound like douche lol . OFC I'm probably wrongfully assuming that you would be willing to use the said skill .

P.S. Try a a bigger word like a googolplex .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  8. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    I am full of empathy actually. But i am also very choosy with distribution of it

thesickearth, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  9. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, he cares about the money you make, but not about babies dying from aids, children being locked in basements and sexually abused or rape victims. Do you realise how much of a narcissist you have to be to think such a thing? I hope you're ashamed of yourself. But don't worry if you're not, the shame i feel for you will do for both of us.

stOx, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    You feel shame ? LOL that's something new , if you ever had the mechanisms required for that emotion they're long dead . God cares about everyone and TBH I have no reason to be ashamed if the Big Guy wants to help me out . Or do you think all those billionaires and millionaires should be ashamed that they have food while other are starving ?

ApocalypseXL, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have completely missed the point, unsurprisingly. What people should be ashamed of is the egotistical, selfish and frankly narcissistic view that god would be at all concerned with their finances, going out of his way to make sure they have money, while completely ignoring a 3 year old being tortured and raped every day. The fact that you can't see what a repulsive thing that is to believe, and what kind of character it would make your god, is worrying.

You're that special, right? That you deserve a divine being to provide you more money because you uttered some primitive incantation to yourself but children don't deserve to not be raped and tortured? What a thing this cult has done to you. That is what you should be ashamed of.

stOx, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Oh I didn't knew that you're aware of everything that God does . Also do you think all those billionaires and millionaires should be ashamed that they have food while others are starving ?

13. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're missing the point, again, unsurprisingly. having money isn't the problem. The problem is believing that you're so special as to have the divine creator of the universe go out of his way to make sure you can pay your credit cards every month while ignoring children being raped and tortured, simply because you uttered a better incantation. It's that belief that you should be ashamed of.

You'd do well to acknowledge that it's a disgusting thing to think happens and move on, because by defending that narcissistic opinion you're presenting yourself as quite a grotesque monster with a monumental ego.

stOx, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  14. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Again , you're completely sure that God never does anything to help them . Or do you know everything that He does ?

15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know that children are being raped and tortured, so i know he's not doing enough. But enough about them, how are you, need some more money? Because you're the real deserving one, right? You're the one who's special enough to have your prayers answered, even when asking for something as trivial as more money so you can buy your trinkets, and children being raped an tortured will just have to join the back of the line, right?

I think you're starting to get just how disgusting your view is now. You seem to be defending it with a lot less conviction. Is it starting to sink in what a shameful thing that is for you to think?

stOx, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  16. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    God created free will and we're held responsible for our actions , if God would manipulate our will we would be robots not humans . Those who live a evil life never end up well . Don't worry my faith is growing stronger by the day , just like your hatred . As for the way I use my money you'd be surprised to know that I don't buy trinkets , I spend my money well , growing , becoming better and also helping others .

17. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So do I. :)

popotalk, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  18. mecanique

mecanique Member

Best Answers:
    He dosn't need us, we need to praise Him. he is the god

mecanique, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  19. 2webros

2webros Member

Best Answers:
    I should praise god. I am because he is there for me always.

2webros, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  20. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    Wow, you rock man! You are almost as good as me.

thesickearth, Nov 20, 2011 IP