1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Indexing??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gogetit, Nov 19, 2011.

How can google indexed my website if I'm not doing any SEO???

Gogetit

gogetit, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  2. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    ok you have to submit in google add then google will index your site. Thanks

Irfi0009, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  3. freelance deziner

freelance deziner Member

Best Answers:
    Submitting a sitemap to Google webmaster tools will help google finding your site and its inner pages.

If you are not submitting sitemap then it will take more time for Google to find your site on internet. It will find your site through the links your site is getting from other sites.

So you need to do 2 things (submit a sitemap and try to get more and more link backs to your site)

freelance deziner, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  4. gogetit

gogetit Peon

Best Answers:
    You wrote google will find my site but it would take more time..

I want to know How can google find my site if I'm not doing any linkbuilding, seo and submitting or creating sitemap for my site??
    What will be the process of google find new website & shows in search page??

Thanks
    Gogetit

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
    gogetit, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  5. roxenwebs

roxenwebs Member

Best Answers:
    you want to take advantage of site map in Google Web Master and also Google Analytics
    Toronto Airport Taxi

roxenwebs, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  6. jashlok

jashlok Peon

Best Answers:
    Google can automatically indexed any websites. If any websites is uploaded on server and online then goggle or any search engine can first cached ur pages and then indexed. this is happened without any seo activities, if ur websites is good means well structured and user and relevant content on all web pages.

jashlok, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  7. forexaff

forexaff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    To get indexed in Google, you need to add your site to the search engine. jashlok is incorrect in saying that any site that is live is indexed by Google. Google isn't the god of the internet. All search engines, in order to index sites need to either, have your site added, or have backlinks that are indexed which point to your site.

forexaff, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  8. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to add your site first in "addurl" tab in the google Search Engine. It will added your website in their database. Secondly as other member said that create Google Analytics and webmaster tools for your website so you can measure the statistics of your website. So google will start the indexing of your website based on your content and search query.

leonidasblaze, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  9. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    I am agreed with jashlok. When your site be online and your site information be a matter of interest to the people, they will spread your site to online and then search engine will find out you.

faysal969, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  10. freelance deziner

freelance deziner Member

Best Answers:
    Remember, Google is a "search engine" means it is it's job to find new websites and they have many spiders always crawling web pages to find new websites.

Even if you don't have any linkback or sitemap I think Google can search for domain registrations and check what new domains registered and through that data they can come to your site.

But why are you asking about "How" google finds your site?

freelance deziner, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  11. finejewellerys

finejewellerys Member

Best Answers:
    Google is the most powerful search engine on net.even though you don't do the seo for link building.I think googlebots still couldn't find your home page and index it.even though the crawling speed is slow.But it should be okay.

finejewellerys, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  12. mikeavery11

mikeavery11 Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is must to ranking up your keywords but you may indexed by submitting your sitemap to google.

mikeavery11, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  13. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    because you must have submitted the sitemap to Google. that's why Google has indexed your site. and indexing don't need any SEO dude :)

digitalwebman06, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  14. gogetit

gogetit Peon

Best Answers:
    dude, I said, I didn't submit any site map to google...Ok I'll explain my question more..

On one server there are 1000 website & all the websites are fresh(means newly created & upload, no seo activity done so far, no backlinks etc. etc.). So, On what basis google will get those sites & rank them in own database? What'll be the parameters to do that??

gogetit, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  15. SerVision

SerVision Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if you do not want to do SEO you should submit the sitemap so that Google can crawl other pages of the site that otherwise are too deep in the hierarchy and it would miss.

SerVision, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  16. gabrielle06

gabrielle06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google will find your site and index it in due time even if you won't do link building and all that SEO stuff. Based on experience, it would just take about 3 days before Google will show your domain on search results.

However, if you want your site to be indexed faster, try to get a link from sites frequently crawled by Google to your site such as news websites or those with high PR.

gabrielle06, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  17. Juvv

Juvv Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmark your site using things like reddit and digg. that gets your website indexed very fast, also twitter is good ofor indexing too.

Juvv, Dec 2, 2011 IP