1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New PR fraud method detected - Google please fix this !

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by samdar, Nov 14, 2011.

1. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First of all applause for posting such a detailed thread along with explanation on how people increase their PR here i am still not sure that Google is passing PR based on outgoing links !! I mean if i redirect PR4 Domain to PR0 domain then PR will pass from PR0 to PR4 but reverse is not possible.

I will definitely test this and will share my feedback...

seojig, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  2. jacklord

jacklord Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes thanks Samdar i was just going to invest in one domain but i will try your method hope it will clarify all for me

jacklord, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  3. jemekite

jemekite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ah... now I know how they get high PR.. :mad:

jemekite, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  4. reyhanbinbaz

reyhanbinbaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    : lol: I saw your testing is not good. there is mistake what you do. Don't think every redirect that you get is a high PR in the near future. You must think about several things: the backlink, redirect time, and luck. Without these three factors do not expect to get high PR in the near future. Good luck!

reyhanbinbaz, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  5. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    I often wonder how much fake traffic and PR is used on Flippa(dot) com? Can not believe some of the prices people pay. Sellers advertise a couple of grand a month in Ad Sense revenue. On a site 4 months!
    Its unbelievable. People must be getting scammed left and right. I would never sell a domain for 5k if it did 2k a month. Maybe some are so desperate to find a money making scheme, they do not look at the obvious. Or they have more money than brains. (its a write off) lol

globegenius, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  6. CarmaDilday

CarmaDilday Banned

Best Answers:
    very very interesting post,,many domain scammer on DP..be aware

CarmaDilday, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  7. kabayan

kabayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    be carefuller for buying link and domain pr now :D

kabayan, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  8. DOCtriN

DOCtriN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always curious how some people can get high PR in short time, and now I knew it through this post.

Thanks

DOCtriN, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    People do not get High PR in a short amount of time.

What they do is purchase a domain that expired that had/HAS the High PR.

Then they repackage/rebrand it as their own and run around trying to sell links claiming to have HIGH PR.

Mia, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  10. moridin.eu

moridin.eu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you VERY much for all this information. I was wondering how 1-2 months domains had big PRs and mostly why I COULDN'T do it :)

again this was a time saver. thank you.

moridin.eu, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  11. tmean

tmean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes

I have purchased some PR6 and PR5 domains without Any Backlinks

Firstly I thought drop domain probably backlinks removed

But I saw this thread and check with

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

All my domains got redirecting

Got an HTTP 302 response at crawl time

But Some domains they are selling

use robots.txt

to disallow archive org cached

What kind of technics they used ??

Google Still cached the domain redirecting
    even

Google search
    info:domain name

Useless

Can not help

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    tmean, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  12. neteater

neteater Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    usually i dont put my leg in issue where others experts are speaking, but in this one i would like to say its not only a redirect, its a little manipulation with .htaccess file(what manipulation, that i dont reveal, coz its unethical), so beware of such frauds, before buying a domain check its audience/visitor by requesting access to google analytic. thanks

neteater, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  13. goldmon

goldmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most of them use some tools..seo pack for wordpress etc..and wow.pr4-pr7 domain with just 1 wordpress page

goldmon, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  14. tmean

tmean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Smart Guy use some Programs to redirect http 302

and Google cached the fake domain

Normally we use 301/302 redirect the domain
    Google cached the redirecting domain(orginal)

tmean, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  15. acethegunnerzzz

acethegunnerzzz Peon

Best Answers:
    god helps them ? haha

acethegunnerzzz, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  16. alikolo123

alikolo123 Member

Best Answers:
    Good words man

not all domain seller like what this Fu^k thread master say right he is the best and the greatest in this internet marketing

first, all xxx high PR domain just sold in indonesian forum but i don't there are someone sold it at flippa or this forum

second, we buy it only to use in link sales not in scam or spam purpose

third, internet marketing is open world and allow experiment and we indonesian are just to try what happen if we build fake domain and the result is domain is become valid. it's fair like we just do research to this because we want to know what happen to fake domain.

fourth, have you ever go to GDD auction or not. at there there are many domain with high pr sold without link or with just only 100 - 1k link is relevant for high pr site like pr 6 or pr7. you can answer it by yourself

alikolo123, Nov 18, 2011 IP
    indoforum likes this.
  17. indoforum

indoforum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lets see when Google PR update again.
    What happened with their domain.

Don't judge early.

indoforum, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  18. tbtb

tbtb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even if a domain had backlinks you should check their authentic, only quality natural backlinks counts.

tbtb, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  19. tbtb

tbtb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since the main factor of PR is the backlinks, you must analyze them in order to get a clue about the validity and authenticity of the domain's PR.
    In general (but not a rule): a PR(X) domain should have at least one PR(X+1) quality backlink.
    By quality I mean:
    1) Natural - the backlink is not generated for PR or SEO.
    2) Authorized - from a real website (not from a spammy blog). if its from .edu/.gov/.ac it has better value.
    3) Old - if the backlink seems to be quite new, its dangerous.

- Tom

tbtb, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  20. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I am not from retarded country. In fact nothing in my eyes is retarded country unless and until they are legit guys. Please understand that this thread is not about personal or country attack. This is about selling real products and fake products. And btw, I am from the US.

Do you know the meaning of the word "ethics". Please go to wikipedia and study what is meant by ethics and come back to talk about it. I will bust your own ethics towards the end of this reply. Read on....

Jealous. Are you kidding me? Is fooling page rank, gaming it and selling it to poor web masters telling them that is legit is a great thing?

Pity you! You are not even matured to know what PR is going to do with a business. Do you even know how many zeros are there for a billion? I doubt that.

You are funny mate. Do you really know how much is a "Real" PR 7 with backlinks sells for? Grow up buddy.

You are a blogger huh? I am sorry, I am having trouble in udnerstanding your english, I wonder how you generate that much amount of good content. I guess content scrapping != bloggin! Oh really? You are that much talented guy to create PR 9 and PR 10. You are my guru! Respected sir, you are my guru. Can I order 5 PR 10 and 20 PR 9 domains? Will you give discount sir? And sir you are so talented. Can you make me PR 21 and PR 35 domains. I will pay you in installments sir. LMAO !!!

Sorry, I dont fake PR or I don't use black hat tools.

I knew that you are from Indonesia the moment you started writing. I am not a racist. I love people who are genuine and sell real products. You guys from Indonesia are mafia networks. You create sites, fake PR and sell and cheat innocent people.

Cheating and selling doesnt even make you human. You are way below that.

Oh really? Are you that legit guy? Read on at the bottom. I am busting your ass. You guys are selling links and selling domains faking PR and camouflaging it to be real PR.

Pity you. Are you that nuts or fool or moron to say this? Cheating and selling is called experimentation huh? Then why not say that you have cheated page rank when you sell to some one. Why not go and do robbery and say it as experimentation to the cops?

First learn some english. Then be honest. Telling me about domain auction isn't gonna help you. I spend thousands of $$$ every month in domain auctions. Buddy understand. This isnt personal attack. This is a frustration against people who are forging and faking PR and cheating innocent folks.

Now some embarrassment juice for you. You said you are experimental and ethical. Let's get down to WTF you are doing in this Forum.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People, listen up. This guy is one of the guy from the mafia group who sells links in fake PR domains and sells domains faking their original PR. Here is my Proof.

This guy has posted a link in Link Sales section. Here is the Thread -> http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2324824

I PMed him asking for his URL and here is a screenshot from my PM box where he has replied with his so called PR 7 domains.

[​IMG]

Let's analyze his domain - http://pumashoesworld.com

He claims this to be PR 7 and sells links. Actually it is PR shit. Its a redirected domain that has acquired PR from http://www.allegheny.edu. Here is the proof.
    new-fake-pr.JPG

Ultimately these a*** are just mafia groups from a sepcific country who are polluting domain sales and link sales section of DP. Again, I request people not to get cheated. Please be careful when doing business with these folks! That's all.

samdar, Nov 18, 2011 IP
    davcheong and jemekite like this.