1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I have $100 to spend on SEO - What can you do?

Discussion in 'Services' started by CCK, Nov 17, 2011.

As the title says. I have a budget of $100 to spend this month on one site. I am looking to give this site a 'shot in the arm'. I regularly do SEO work so I am looking for your to suggest something I don't do.

Please do not contact me and tell me you will just do article subs or directory subs. Boring and predictable. I am looking for good links that will get indexed. Not duplicate content spread over loads of sites.

Be original, be better than the usual PMs offering the same old services.

This offer is not available to anyone with 10 itraders or less. PM Me Now!!!

Please provide samples of your work where possible. The person with the best solution will get this job and may get more work next month.
    Remember - I DO NOT want directory or article subs. I DO NOT need on page tinkering.

CCK, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  2. me4you

me4you Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Spent the money on Directory submissions.

me4you, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  3. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It's wiser to study your website's ranking and the competition then order gigs accordingly, that way you will get the best prices and effect for your website. For the best gigs marketplace, message me and I'll direct you.
    Most people here will just offer you regular stuff, even if you go with a monthly subscription, they will do the same thing, that is just a waste of time and money.

My 2 cents, good luck.

Cucumba123, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  4. Rices

Rices Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Spent your money to buying quality links

Rices, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  5. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It's funny how someone leaves me a negative rep for giving an advice, what an idiot.

Cucumba123, Nov 17, 2011 IP
    Lex350 and FusedNetwork like this.
  6. kendricksharp140

kendricksharp140 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I will not PM since my Itrader is not up to mark. I can give you very effective and afforable link structure packages available on my company's site. There are allot of services you can find there apart from the ordinary Social bookmarking, directory submissions etc. So maybe you should give it a browse. Link is in my signature.

kendricksharp140, Nov 17, 2011 IP