1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with link building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by adell50, Nov 13, 2011.

I need help building links for an education site.

I have looked around a bit and realize there is a great range of services and the price fluctuates a lot. I am not interested in 60,000 links for $200, just as much as I am not interested in 10 links for $500.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a middle ground?

I'm curious to test the waters a bit for a month or two and then delve deeper, starting at around $300/month.

I much prefer quality over quantity.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

adell50, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should learn first how much links should cost and what you get in return, i can assure that maybe 80%+ of what is being sold here for lets say 60,000 for $200 is a not real good links and will most likely you wont get all of them and many will be worrlthless, so you should test the ground. personally i prefer for high quality links for small cash rather then low quality in a bulk - it's easier to check few good links over 60k worth of links and estimate their value.... and it's easier to manage few high quality links as well.

however, personally i would use nautral ways to bring links, such as good content, and word of mouth, but this can be hard to acomplish.

wounded1987, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  3. adell50

adell50 Peon

Best Answers:
    @wounded - thanks for the insight! i am creating content to build links, however am interested in paying to build them as well. Can you refer anyone with ~$300/month packages?

Many thanks!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    adell50, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  4. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no.. because i buy links (not anymore) from individual sites 1 by 1, in this forum in links section, the success rate in the quality of links stands for 4%-5% of quality links that provide to you, the $300/month packages is more likely to produce free link sources that might be not that effective but still needed, i used to buy pr5 links for $150-$250 pre paid for 1 year, pr4 links 40-90/year so when you come to $300 a month budget you can have many links verified that exist instead of paying $300 a month for someone to create links using traditional free ways (free directories, comments, etc),of fucrse you need to check all links to be valid because i found only 4% to be valid good links and the other are junk

wounded1987, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  5. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the method

Directory submission much cheaper
    Then profile links

Just to give an example ...

w3bmaster, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  6. wordpresshosting

wordpresshosting Peon

Best Answers:
    You would need a good variety of directory of backlinks from many sources.

I am setting up something to offer such services, not sure if you will be able to PM me, but I might be able to help.

wordpresshosting, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  7. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First at all, you gotta know how to judge the link. Then, you must at least have some idea what kind of backlink you are looking for. Some people prefer backlink from website/blog, it is fastest way but you gotta pay for it monthly basis, some low budget company prefer article link, it takes longer time but the link is "permanent".

lifeplayer, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  8. coolcrystal

coolcrystal Member

Best Answers:
    coolcrystal, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  9. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that you should try effective platforms to make most out of the efforts such as guest blogging, either article submission and even Social media marketing seems to be one of the best available option.

Balaji Naidu, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  10. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    its better to go to manual submission paid links may be sometime lead you to spamming which can effect your ranking .

Icecube_media, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  11. jackwebson

jackwebson Peon

Best Answers:
    I sent you a PM.

jackwebson, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  12. MIAMISEOEXPERT

MIAMISEOEXPERT Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging and Article submission is the best strategy. I am not a fan of free directory links.

MIAMISEOEXPERT, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  13. Dan Pohl

Dan Pohl Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate with your views.. Quality must be more important than quantity.. You must hire a guy who is expert in creating links by manually contacting to webmasters with same industry of business you are involved...

You must ask for previous links report and then can analyze the links created by him..

Dan Pohl, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  14. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful, as there are many here on Dp with little in any experience, with few posts (contributing to the forum) as well as a good iTrader account. All our services come with detailed reports so you can see right away what you have for your money.

G

geester1, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  15. seohound

seohound Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Whatever you do you must make it seem natural to the search engines.

Try Directory submissions and Social Bookmarking packages first of all to build a quantity of references to your site.

However after that you will be better buying targeted individual links as mentioned by some of the other replies.

Make a few requests for links on this site and analyse what is offered. Find out by analysing the current outbound links whether any strength is being passed. Use something like Majestic SEO for this.

When you know a site is passing strength through current outbound links you will know you are onto a winner.

Just be careful of Drop Domains, make sure the current domain registration is at least 3 months old.

Best of luck!

seohound, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  16. SerVision

SerVision Peon

Best Answers:
    Before you hire the services read up much as you can on this matter. Backlinks affect the PR and the ranking of your site in Google Search Results. Also 10 high PR links will be much better as compared to 100 low PR links. Quality is now preferred over quantity and doesn't come cheap.

SerVision, Dec 2, 2011 IP