1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ron Paul supporters lash out at media - Bill O'reilly, CNBC and CBS

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Nov 12, 2011.

Due to media censorship of the GOP candidate Ron Paul, supporters have lashed out. An amazing amount of support is being shown in the polls for Ron Paul, and each time Ron Paul is in the lead, the polls are removed, and the media selects its own winner.

CBS's debate tonight was probably the biggest example, The debate room was full of Ron Paul supporters, shouting chants in support of Ron Paul during the debate and commercial breaks. For the short life of the CBS poll Ron Poll maintained a substantial lead, moments later the poll was removed. Dr. Paul only receive 89 seconds of speaking time, answering one question and responding to another. Other candidates were effected by this bias as well.

The media seem to think that they will be choosing 2012's president.

See the revolution in action

CNBC - http://www.facebook.com/cnbc?sk=wall&filter=1
    CBC - http://www.facebook.com/CBS?sk=wall&filter=1

Video Exposing the medias bias - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeWowc3HTtQ

Behind the scenes at the debate - http://www.dailypaul.com/186959/what-you-didnt-realize-about-the-cbs-nj-wofford-debate-fret-not

simplyg123, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  2. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesn't surprise me. Just as Congress and many bureaucrats are highly influenced by big business and big pharma, the media is influenced as well in a more indirect route. He is the only candidate speaking about the Federal Reserve and how it is INDEED the most powerful agency in the world, including President of the U.S. They have the power to print as much currency as they want as well as crash the market of not just the U.S., but hurt world economies as well with most major economies being linked so globally now. Between the blackouts and so many saying he's too "out there" and "radical," it wouldn't surprise me that he'll have a hard time winning. Every time I've asked what people know about Paul, they say they have no idea, with a few saying he's radical, yet when I explain what he stands for, they actually take note and show interest in his ideology and policy platforms. If they would just give him a fair shake, equal coverage, then a lot more people would support him and get to see what he's all about, imo. I'm just hoping that others that are younger take up his platform and not change it dramatically, so that if he doesn't win this year, that they'll have a chance to win other seats in government, and then one day the oval office.

sunfyre7896, Nov 14, 2011 IP
    simplyg123 likes this.
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't understand why other candidates still try to get into this fake election..

Don't we all know that the finalists will be from Republicans and Democrats? It's always the same story, and no matter which puppet is finally elected, they're all from the same mould..

It's true, if you don't agree with me it's simply because you don't want to see it!

JamesColin, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  4. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    James, though I know it does seem that way, giving up and letting them have there way only gives them a sure victory. If there is a chance I can make a difference, I'm going to go for it. Ron Paul just won the Sac, Ca straw poll, and is running neck and neck with Romney in Iowa right now. The more people hear about him, and what he really stands for, the more they like him. Its just a matter of getting people to open their ears and hear the truth, and stop listening to those that call him dangerous and looney. Dr. Paul is not the average politician, he is real the real deal. Ron Paul foresaw the future of this country a long time ago, and though he pointed it out over and over again, none would listen...This time around he has a huge amount of supporters. Spreading the words of freedom, liberty, and peace, and pointing out the bias in the media, people do not want to know, that they are being lead to like one person or another, and usually when they realize that that is what is happening, they finally see the light. I think you see the light as well, but don't think there is no hope. Ron Paul 2012!

simplyg123, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  5. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I for sure wouldn't vote for republican or democrat, I would be for candidate not from the establishment/system so ron paul, yes, or others.. I don't vote in the US, but where I vote it's the same story, always the same thing, two political parties are finalists, they don't have core differences, only cosmetic ones. It's a play. I don't trust anymore collective intelligence to wake up, it seems they really enjoy this play indeed.

JamesColin, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  6. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm telling you in the US, people are opening their eyes. The Ron Paul revolution is more than a campaign for Ron Paul for president, its a campaign with a message, that we have had enough of the governments lies, the media bias, the over spending, the pointless wars, the national debt, People may not like Ron Paul for one reason or another, but strangely enough most do agree with his message.

simplyg123, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    People are opening their eyes? Stop fooling yourself, the 2 finalists WILL BE democrat and republican, as always.. IT's normal, because most people are averagely intelligent and easily influenced by medias.. One simply has to look at a IQ distribution graph and put this in parrallel with the one person, one vote concept of democraty to see that this election or the next, it will be the same story as always..
    [​IMG]

JamesColin, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  8. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Well Ron Paul is running as a republican, not a libertarian, so that being said, he is currently in a dead heat for the lead in Iowa, and running a strong second in NH straw polls. Not to mention he has the only consistent support where supporters for Cain and Romney are flip flopping, Ron Paul supporters are growing.

So even with what you have said, A Republican and a democrat will be the finalist, and if things go well, and Ron Paul supporters continue to grow, Ron Paul will hold that republican spot.

Even the media is now recognizing him as a factor. - http://www.cnbc.com/id/45325385/?fb_ref=s=showShareBarUI:p=facebook-like&fb_source=profile_multiline

simplyg123, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  9. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Bill O'Reilly blowback is sweet, sweet karmic justice. No spin zone indeed.

Bernard, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  10. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    CBS Face the Nation interview. They try so hard to make Ron Paul a bad guy, but only make him look more perfect for this country - [video=youtube;-pf5eJlDupo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-pf5eJlDupo#![/video]

simplyg123, Nov 20, 2011 IP