1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adstract.adk2.com : Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by boxingguru, May 9, 2011.

1. khawar latif

khawar latif Peon

Best Answers:
    guys never use AdStract cause AdStract play scam with me i was earn 5040$ but on time AdStract say you are doing farad like that...!

khawar latif, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  2. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok some good news, David has review the evidence and has decided i was correct and will count the impressions that day and pay(In January when due). :)

As i say im pleased they done a Uturn, this same thing happened with Adsense and they never admit they are in the wrong.

Question now is are Iframes not allowed, because this has a huge impact on alot of us who serve ads for Adstract, and our IFRAMES are used on other sites, and as the last line states it's ask me not to server traffic to one of my sites no more, which is a more basic streaming site than my main one but brings alot of traffic. So now i feel uneasy what i can and can't do, and best thing for me is to play safe and just use them on the site which is allowed and not in iframe which will affect hits/clicks. Cause im certainly not going to risk losing it over some TOS rubbish.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
    boxingguru, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  3. techguyads

techguyads Peon

Best Answers:
    For now i don't have the same luck as you boxingguru. They sent me the same as you, so maybe i need to post all over here to make them think again if they will pay or not...that seems to be the way to get paid from this company.

techguyads, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  4. andrei_horciu

andrei_horciu Peon

Best Answers:

Do not use ADK anymore. In the last few months they stopped payments to a lot of publishers for bogus reasons like the ones Boxingguru mentioned above. When none of these reasons stuck they just made up new ones.... Their imagination has no frontiers.
    This David character doesn't care about publishers at all. All his efforts are focused on his own earning showing a lot of disregard towards the people that actually get him those earnings. All that money doesn't just grow from the earth like weed and sure as hell doesn't vanish into thin air or return to advertisers.
    I personally recommended ADK to a lot of publisher friends in the last 2 years and recently almost all of them had huge problems with this David fellow. What advice could I have given them now besides stop using adstract's ads ?
    In order to stop these shmucks from ever pulling this kind of stunts in the future me and a couple of other publishers created an organisation where we can all get together and share our experiences with different ad companies. And what's more important when they decide to take down one of us we react as a group. Let's see if they can handle losing 20 good publishers at once.
    In order to stop these shmucks from ever pulling this kind of stunts in the future me and a couple of other publishers created an organisation called casipa.org
    AdStract play scam with me i was earn 4000$ in 2 month!!!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
    andrei_horciu, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  5. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Techguy if you feel you are in the right then do what i did, Stef has been very helpful so far, the same can't be said for Rachel but my account manager has now changed. Like everyone else ive not had any issues until now, but it is a worry how people are now having same issues as me. Whilst alot banned might be guilty, as my case has proved mistakes do happen and more care should go into it rather than just banning accounts.

I hope you guys can get your cases fixed also, im still along way off being paid what im owed, and until i do get it i will remain cautious. If any issues do crop up between then and now i will be sure to be back here, im hoping this is last of my issues.

boxingguru, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  6. Stefanie AdStract

Stefanie AdStract Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

There seems to have been some discussion and issues accusing AdStract of being scam.

We wanted to highlight this point and try and help everyone understand what actually has happened.

As a advertising network, we are committed to our publishers and our advertisers.

When a publisher creates banner farms or plays with the iframe in order to get multiple impressions per day, we have to tackle this issue, as our advertisers always are looking at the websites that bring the traffic. If they see something that they feel isn’t real traffic, they shut down the campaigns with a zero tolerance policy. This therefore affects the whole network and all the publishers because everyone loses those ads that they were earnings from.

We are a community here and have to look out for each other, and if someone jeopardizes this for everyone, it's just not fair! We can all agree with this I'm sure!

We are here for you and are adamant to build long lasting relationships with our publishers. After all, we are here for you to make money from our ads.

Of course everyone is free to speak freely on the forums and we value your concerns and that’s why we deal with each case individually. You can always contact your personal AM for information and will always get full communication.

We are a transparent network, and anything you ever need to know is available to you. We do need to pay around 1000 publishers (and growing) every month and so your patience is valued especially when we have a new payment system that will help for efficiency when paying you (on time).

We hope you will remain valued partners of AdStract and just so you know we have an exciting Publisher promotion for December, as well as great campaigns for Xmas that can help fill your stockings and flourish your bank account so you can buy your gifts for family and friends.

Thank you for listening and if you need anything, you know where to find us!

Stef and the AdStract Team!

Stefanie AdStract, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  7. andrei_horciu

andrei_horciu Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry Stefanie
    But why wait 2 months to ban? pubblishers earn from 2 mounth and then you put in your pocket all money, because you didn't return the money from 2 month to advertiser!
    You banned near the pay ... and put two months of gains in your pocket, as it happened to me in two months I earn $ 4,000 and one day I found inactive account ... I had a earn 2000$ continuously for 5 months! It's inpossible to do a fraudolent activity from 5 mounth!
    And you ban me only because Ad2com called your server and i put them in iframe???

andrei_horciu, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  8. Stefanie AdStract

Stefanie AdStract Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

We are not a scam company. We are continuously communicating with you and have not run off with your money. We are still here and are always responsive to you. i don't know your individual case so please can you contact your AM and discuss there. if you cant get through to them, please contact me and i will get them to reply.

thank you.

Stef

9. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Problem is Stef, aside from you, getting contact from our AM is impossible unless it's talking about rates or silly stuff, on topics like this they don't want to get involved. This is why i asked to be changed to you being my AM which you have done.

The problem seems to be the use of Iframe, but this was something that was encouraged to be used so the ad would sit on the players/videos, now if Advertisers have been voicing concerns regarding this, why wasn't we informed by our AM managers to stop this, instead of accounts being disabled.

I do not believe you're a scam company, because ive used you without any issues until this problem which now seems to be fixed & have always been paid on time, but it is alarming the recent cases that have suffered the same problem i had, and whilst im in no doubt some are being fraudulent, as my case proved some innocent people are being caught up in it, and if one or two others like me that have not had there cases looked at probably then thats 1/2 too many cases.

boxingguru, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  10. perfectblue

perfectblue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for my $100
    Just tested this network to see if they pay...

And Alas !!... i did not get paid this amount still...so took off ads.... waiting for payment to continue

perfectblue, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  11. Stefanie AdStract

Stefanie AdStract Peon

Best Answers:
    hi

Regarding waiting for 2 months or so and then banning the publisher, this was certainly not the case. Our fraud department found the problem with boxing guru immediately and we contact the publisher immediately. We didnt wait to the end of the month and hold his payments. the communication has always been in real time.

We must follow our TC's when it comes to publishers running endless ads on a page with Zero content. on the other hand if publisher is right, and in fact this wasn't the case, the money will be paid. We are working here with both advertisers and publishers and everyone needs to follow the rules.

We want to continue with the long term relationships with our Partners and we hope we do.

regards

Stef

12. Stefanie AdStract

Stefanie AdStract Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you check you reached your min payment amount? For Wire, its $300 and PayPal is $100. also the payment terms are Net 40. so this may be a factor.

thanks

13. techguyads

techguyads Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not true. Adstract contacted me near payoff saying that i've commited fraud. They paid me for values like 200 or 300 usd monthly doing the same work, but a good amount was there, they try not to pay, this is a fact. I do the same as boxingguru. I'm sending my GA and i hope i'll get paid, as this is my money, not yours.

Greetings

techguyads, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  14. perfectblue

perfectblue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mine is paypal and its more than 40 days now and did not get paid.
    Account Name: Fileud

perfectblue, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  15. Stefanie AdStract

Stefanie AdStract Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll check on this for you.

Stefanie AdStract, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  16. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmm, perfectblue let us know if they pay you, Im a bit confused.

N_F_S, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  17. techguyads

techguyads Peon

Best Answers:
    They are SCAM. They don't pay their publishers if they have the oportunity to do so. BE AWARE, ADSTRACT.COM is SCAM.

techguyads, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  18. techguyads

techguyads Peon

Best Answers:
    [video]http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=113524[/video]

techguyads, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  19. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    =))))) Great!

bigbrother1, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  20. techguyads

techguyads Peon

Best Answers:
    Never use adstract, they are scam.

They scammed me almost 4.000 usd, and they didn't want to pay me because i don't have google analytics on my pages.

Stay away from this jokers.

http://casipa.org/adcompany.html

P
    S. they disabled the comments on their FACEBOOK PAGE because everyone was asking for their payments. Another thing to belevie us, you are warned. Remove all your ads of this scammers from your sites!

techguyads, Nov 24, 2011 IP