1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Benefits of twitter

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by laurarussell49, Nov 15, 2011.

Twitter have been trending today.. Can you shae tot are the benefits of twitter to business?

laurarussell49, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  2. beyondderek

beyondderek Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't have social marketing in your business strategy then update.

beyondderek, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  3. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If уоu think you'rе gоing to gеt traffic by auto fоllоwing people becausе уоu searched for а keyword and thеy just happened to hаve shown uр in thе results, I would /delete twitter account.

If уou wаnt followers, retweets, аnd subsequently... traffic... уou hаve to invest a LOT of time wіth eaсh individual. If you follow peeps, thеy wіll often follow yоu back just tо seе whаt уоu have tо say... If after ѕоmе period уour nоt communicating with thеm on a daily basis, thеy аre going to unfollow you. If thеy sеe thаt yоu arе onlу talking abоut thе product, service, web site, etc. that уou arе trying to promote... thеy are gоіng to unfollow you.

If yоu wаnt followers that аre going tо stick around, participate in theіr day-to-day conversations аnd discussions аbout theіr еvеrу day life... then оnсе evеrу 100, 200, 500 tweets send оut a tweet about thе product, service, web site, etc. thаt уоu want tо promote. If уоu'vе bееn participating іn other's conversations, thеy might follow thе link tо thаt whiсh уou are promoting. If theу аctuаlly find it interesting, thеy might retweet it to their friends/followers.

There iѕ nо ѕuсh thing аs а "free lunch". Marketing via twitter requires а BIG investment in time... wіth frequently little or nо gain. If you want tо benefit frоm social media, you havе tо accept that thеre iѕ a huge learning curve аnd time investment over оften а long period of time befоre you start to ѕeе thе potential benefits of social media.

Guisbar, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  4. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I get between 80-400 new followers per day and I use it to send DMs and gain affiliate sales on products I'm promoting.On one of my accounts I have 79,000 followers and get between 60-180 new followers each day. And about 10-20 referrals per week.

br3adman, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  5. depthirajan

depthirajan Peon

Best Answers:
    Due to twitter we can able to create more traffic for our site.

depthirajan, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  6. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well said, twitter and similar social media requires your considerable time investment and even a strategy to make most out of the platforms. If you join the network with sole intention of promoting your product you will never been able to drive a single traffic from them.

Balaji Naidu, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  7. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    one can't ignore the social networking sites in the marketing nowadays and twitter being the leading social networking sites plays an important role in marketing, one can promote to its brand to large group of people in a short span of time.

Icecube_media, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  8. adam andrews

adam andrews Member

Best Answers:
    I've mainly used twitter as a good cust. service solution, especially when turning some potentially bad press around into a good example of customer satisfaction. BT and Activision are two companies I have had positive experiences with. it does require someone to be monitoring it full time though, or helped out with a social/brand/reputation management tool

adam andrews, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  9. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    social networking sites are utmost important nowadays and twitter is one of the best social networking site - no doubt.

Irfi0009, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  10. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    chinasa, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  11. therapy

therapy Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the link..its really helpfull..

therapy, Nov 18, 2011 IP