1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Solo Ads in the Internet Marketing Niche

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Recruitment Nick, Nov 15, 2011.

I am looking to buy solo ads on Internet Marketing newsletters.

If you have a list of people that you mail to regularly and you would like to get some extra cash get in touch.

What I need to know when you PM me

• How many people you have on your list
    • How much you will charge
    • What the typical open and click through rate is (ideally with RECENT screen shots)

Thanks

Nick

Recruitment Nick, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  2. MSMInvestments

MSMInvestments Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TopGold Forum have reached over 5900 members and over 58000 posts in less than 2 years, and are viewed by over 5,000 unique visitors daily. TopGold Forum is in a perfect position for it's second stage of exponential growth, and is taking the necessary steps to achieve online notariety We are an authority and premiere forum destination for professional investors, forex traders, affiliates and individuals how wants to make a living online or simple earn more cash.

A solo ad to 5900 members is just $30 Details here http://www.topgoldforum.com/advertise/

MSMInvestments, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  3. Recruitment Nick

Recruitment Nick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 112
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I am interested. Tell me, how often do you send out such emails, and how many clicks do you usually get for links inside the email? do you monitor it?

Recruitment Nick, Nov 15, 2011 IP