1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internal linking at site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lusiray, Nov 15, 2011.

Hey guys,
    I have a website http://suits4menonline.com and I need some help to you. At home page I have done internal linking but I am confuse that that is ok or no. So please look and suggest me that I have done properly or not.
    Thanks in advance

lusiray, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  2. Pritam Verma

Pritam Verma Peon

Best Answers:
    The number of internal links pointing to a page is a signal to search engines about the relative importance of that page. If an important page does not appear in this list, or if a less important page has a relatively large number of internal links, you should consider reviewing your internal link structure.

If you're deleting or renaming pages on your site, check this data first to help identify and prevent potential broken links.If you don't see any data on this page, it may be because your site is new and we haven't crawled it yet. If this is not the case, check the Crawl errors page to check if Google had any problems crawling your site

Pritam Verma, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  3. mkjohn

mkjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me it's looks O.K for your website. Internal link is inner page of a website.

mkjohn, Nov 15, 2011 IP