1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After Google Latest algorithm Updation we should focus on

Discussion in 'Google' started by antheay, Nov 14, 2011.

After Google Latest algorithm Updation I think we should focus on Social media content,press releases,blogs and articles.Press releases are used to promote an event, service or new product and are usually time-sensitive. Therefore if optimized with best keywords and sent to PR distribution sites.After Google algorithmic updation Some of the seo methods are leaving their spaces while others have lost their importance..Please share your conclusions and experiences?

antheay, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  2. autumnsmith

autumnsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Good tip but I think we should still focus on providing Optimise and Good Quality content may it be PR, evergreen articles or blogs.

autumnsmith, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  3. DavidWincent

DavidWincent Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is always updating its algorithm. The contents of our site and the keywords must be relevant to get a good rank on google. I don't think that SEO methods could loose their importance.

DavidWincent, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  4. phuongtbnguyen

phuongtbnguyen Member

Best Answers:
    You can read more information in Google blog:
    http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/giving-you-fresher-more-recent-search.html
    Code (markup):
    In my own opinion, there are nothing change if your content is updated and unibque.

phuongtbnguyen, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  5. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    With those algorithm changes, Google is showing sites should be focusing more on building site reputation and authority instead of just usual link building..

WishBone, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  6. songqianbo03@126.com

songqianbo03@126.com Peon

Best Answers:
    good tip , but i think the good articles and blogs is the improtant

songqianbo03@126.com, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  7. Allthebest

Allthebest Peon

Best Answers:
    Basic technique of website promotion never died. Google always try to protect it self from spammers if we provide quality content then we have no need to be worried.

Allthebest, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  8. peteralec

peteralec Peon

Best Answers:
    Fresh, unique and quality content always wins, and being active on social networks is a plus point as search engines are preferring social signals to evaluate their search results.

peteralec, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  9. popartns

popartns Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn`t agree more, but you must be carefull not to spam too much on social networks and because of that you could be penalized. As for content sake original not duplicated content is #1

popartns, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  10. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is clearly stated that Google will display the most recently published content for the recurring events.

So, if your niche is one of them, the only key to sustain your rankings is frequent content updation.

I am not sure, but if you integrate social media feeds on your website that could help in getting good ranking in search results.

C.Rebecca, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  11. smartyjohn

smartyjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, New Algorithm just add a few focus on Social Media and Updated content but it never fall with Quality links and unique content.

smartyjohn, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  12. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    in one of the article i read that after the last month's update we should take care of video contents, and update our sites regularly. Google is giving preference to these things.

digitalwebman06, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  13. adam andrews

adam andrews Member

Best Answers:
    making sure your business/site engages in social media, press releases and news on the site itself you will help not only make sure you have frequently updated content, encouraging more frequent visits from google spiders/caches but by tying in all of the above, I.E. social network posts publicising the press release which in turn links back to the site itself is a route I have noticed more visitors and leads have been arriving to my site lately

adam andrews, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  14. peteralec

peteralec Peon

Best Answers:
    Incorporating a blog and adding quality frequent posts to it can helps you stay on search results in this algorithm.

peteralec, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  15. sach999

sach999 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If we try to give a good user experience to the visitors,algorithm changes won't hurt that much.

sach999, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  16. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    No doubt social media seems to be the future, with so many folks trying to thwart the effort of the search engines, it comes as no surprise as search engines are turning to rankings based on user support

golfpro1, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  17. gonewild

gonewild Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would make a traffic backup, trying to get google ranks with external urls (not only my main site). Call it submitting articles to directories that didn't get hurt by panda + submitting videos with tools like mass vid. gen. etc.

gonewild, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  18. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really focus on google any more. Google will send traffic but I cannot Control how much. What I can do is focus on my site. I can make sure that people are getting Updated information. I can send emails to my list. I can put information on facebook. I can write content, make videos, And encourage people to participate. If I do the things right, it w but I do not know if googleill help with google. but I do not know if google will be as important in a few years as it is now. so I choose to plan to grow my site without google. I will leave it to google to do what google does.

dvduval, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  19. HELMI4EVER

HELMI4EVER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fresh content is the best solution i think google well be more useful with this algorithm

HELMI4EVER, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  20. cm94577

cm94577 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    man this is all so confusing

cm94577, Nov 17, 2011 IP