1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adstract.adk2.com : Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by boxingguru, May 9, 2011.

1. Stefanie AdStract

Stefanie AdStract Peon

Best Answers:
    hi @Techguyads,

Please note that due to a system upgrade, the reports were not updated in real time, and were fixed and updated afterwards. All the data was stored, so there is no lose of data. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If there is anything you need, please contact your AM for more details.

In regards to payments, they were processed and are in transit for any publishers who are still waiting.

Contact me if you are still waiting.

Stefanie AdStract, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Stef, can you sort out why my account has been disabled out the blue.

My account manager is Rachel Langrock, can you pelase get her to contact me, having my ad in a iframe is what was advised by my account manager so it would be over the video player and using other networks alongside Adstract has never been a issue, so either im being scammed or a mistake has been made. Ive used you for 8+ months fine and after a very busy day yesterday this has popped up.

Hope you can sort my account ASAP. Thanks.

E-mailed you also.

boxingguru, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  3. Stefanie AdStract

Stefanie AdStract Peon

Best Answers:
    just replied to your email. thanks

Stefanie AdStract, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  4. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hm, if adstract start to scam his publishers i will remove them from my sytes.
    Until now there was never a problem to display the ads on any site, at sport sytes with huge traffic i'm forced to host the ads on free hosts and on my site i'm using only one frame from the ad. This should be ok...

bigbrother1, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  5. adstractscam

adstractscam Peon

Best Answers:
    i am saying this from ages that they are scam. i am teesmarkhan who posted last time that they are scam. they did'nt pay last time and again this time all peoples are waiting for there payment. they are totally unprofessional. 3-4 peoples are running this company ad rates going low and low day by day. boxingguru you done good thing by posting here because they won't give you a single reply on your mail. they banned my friend account by saying this that you are placing more then 1 ad on player but he was placing only 1. its better now to try other companies rather then this shit

adstractscam, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  6. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will give them a day or two to fix this, Stef is looking into it. I was one who created this thread and posted positive reviews all way through it, ive not had any issues to date until today.

What i will say is yesterday i earnt a very large amount in one day through high traffic, and it's more than coincidence less than a few hours later they disable the account, im HOPING this is some bot/human error and it will be reviewed and fixed. Because the reasons for the ban are not legit reasons.

1) The bloggers they complained had no content are used as iframes to put a instream ad on the video player which inturn embedded into the real websites WITH content, this is what my account manager ADVISED me to do.

2) Multiple ad networks is not a reason to ban, and again this was asked at the start and it was fine. Ive used Adstract with 1 or 2 networks since i first joined and had no issues.

The reasons for the ban are iffy at best, but before i accuse them of scamming i will await Stef to fix this as she has helped in the past.

I will say even though e-mail says account is disabled i can still log in and NEW impressions still counting, so all bizarre. Hopefully fixed within next 24hrs, i'll keep this thread updated.

boxingguru, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  7. adstractscam

adstractscam Peon

Best Answers:
    stef is the only one who help even through i am against adstract ofer is the biggest **** tbh he is full arogant and blah blah

adstractscam, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  8. techguyads

techguyads Peon

Best Answers:
    i'll have to agree with you boxingguru. After a few busy days, when i've collected a good amount of money, they give me the same explanation as you and that they will not pay. Ill give them also 1 or 2 days more, as Stefanie is my AM also. Otherwise we will have to do something to get paid. Its OUR MONEY.

It seems they are deactivating accounts for no reasons to keep all the money and dissapear. Very weird modus operandi.

Greetings.

techguyads, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  9. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Given this has come out of the blue and has happened to a few people, maybe it's some system/human error, because ive not changed a thing from what ive done since day one when i joined. It's annoying my own Account manager doesn't seem to care, if it wasn't for Stef be zero way of getting a answer or reply, they sent me the e-mail yesterday and i replied instantly but they never got back.

Hopefully this is fixed very quickly, and we both can carry on as normal, either way i will not let this go away as they owe a large amount of money which ive earnt and am owed.

boxingguru, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  10. perfectblue

perfectblue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When is the payment date ?

perfectblue, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  11. naspidowany

naspidowany Member

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for 400$ for September... I should get them on 10th of November - still nothing.

naspidowany, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  12. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Im not even due a payment this month, but last 3 months payments have been late for some(i was paid early last month!) and as i say coincidence at best i earn over £1000 in one day then next day my account is "disabled". But im sure all will be paid up, and my issue fixed as ive no reason to doubt them yet.

13. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adstract scamming me of $1400:

To explain myself, I like many of the publishers on Adstract are sports streamers, and they encourage us at that to maximise our earnings. Several months into streaming my account manager Rachel Langrock told me to put the ad over the video players on my sites to earn more, so i asked how to do this, since the code Astract uses only works with Youtube videos. So she told me to use Iframes, which would mean the ads sit on the players. I have done this for 6 months + WITHOUT NO ISSUES. Then this weekend i had a very good day with traffic as below image shows......

[​IMG]

As you can see on 13th i had sharp increase in traffic due to a massive event i covered, a few hours later Sunday morning on 14th, i got e-mail stating my account is disabled, then after 24hrs i finally got the below e-mail off David Markowitz -

So due to a large increase in traffic they put it down to fraudulent activity ? This means they can wipe out $1400 because they feel like it? Even though the reasons they state about the iframe and little or no content has not been a issue since day one or for any other sports streamer who has used them. After e-mailing my account manager this was her reply

Please only run the tags on approved websites - This i did do
    the traffic was generated on websites not specifically approved by the Company - YES it was, but it was in a iframe SHE ADVISED me and others to use
    Make sure our ads appear only on sites with content as well - Again a new rule she makes up, how many streaming sites have content
    Despite the fraudulent activity - EH ? evidence of fraudulent activity ?

So Adstract will happily wipe out thousands of dollars you earn based on increased traffic and because they feel like not paying it, and also account managers will deny the advise they previously sent.

P.S I am owed $300 for October & $400 for this month, i expect to receieve both payments when due, but im done with your site, will not earn money for a company who will randomly take money.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  14. fukADSTRACT

fukADSTRACT Peon

Best Answers:
    These scamming son of a B**** have done the same with me mine was only 700usd but they are scamming everyone the Cunts my advisee stop using it you will be next they even paying publishers late my friend hast been paid for 2 month and is owed 2000usd BEWARE PEOPLE ITS TURNING IN A SCAM

fukADSTRACT, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  15. adstractscam

adstractscam Peon

Best Answers:
    its better for both of you to take them to court even they are not from your country. if they don't give any evidence court will fine them or the court will give the orders to ban adstract in the country

adstractscam, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  16. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Evidence and PROOF of traffic being legit has been sent to stef rachel & david, and a person has also contacted them to back me up, i will await them to fix this issue and if so i will remove the above posts. If no reply or they try and ignore me, i will post my evidence to prove i was in the right.

17. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hm, even if they will correct this wrong action is better to not remove the posts.
    This is not an errror or mistake. they simple tried to scam you, and is better if anyone see what you have already posted to stay away from them.

bigbrother1, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  18. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't like using the word scam, and im trying to remain patient. But i KNOW & have the PROOF that says those hits are real and not fraudulent. Now this crap about it hvaing to be "approved sites" is absolute rubbish, i even asked my account manager do i need to add all my sites my iframes are on, her response at the time was "it's probably best as then the ads will be better targeted to suit your sites content", she never stated you must add them or you lose earnings.

WHERE DOES IT STATE YOU MUST LIST ALL URLS ?

3 FACTS

The traffic was driven from the iframes being on sites with content and not fake hits just hitting a empty blogger like they suggesting
    Also the hits are genuine and the two iframes that night which have been passed on show the number of ad hits correct
    Also the Admin of one of the largest sites in the world which drove so much traffic that night has contacted stef, rachel & david to back me up

I will await them to reply, because if they don't reply i will post all the evidence here, if this is fixed then we can all move on and consider it a "human error".

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  19. techguyads

techguyads Peon

Best Answers:
    Please let me know how it goes. My story is very similar to yours, if not equal.

Regards

techguyads, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  20. ReyHD

ReyHD Peon

Best Answers:
    @Boxingguru
    As I told you on private conversations I ever had good relations with my AM (Rachel) and also with Ofer Graitzer, who seems to be big on there.
    I'm talking with him to see if this can be fixed but in my opinion you should stop serving their ads from now even if they pay you (what I don't think...)
    BTW, I before sent them big traffic, also with iframes and they didn't say anything probably coz i didnt make $1k+ in 1 day...?
    I don't believe this BS about advertisers wont pay for this traffic, as I know they pay for this before receiving the traffic, anyone correct me if im wrong.
    I planned to start again sending huge traffic for some europe countries but from now, any worker there could stop/disable/ban my account if this don't get fixed ASAP.

ReyHD, Nov 14, 2011 IP