1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon promotion One Main site or many smaller ones?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by onedumbaussie, Nov 9, 2011.

G'day,

When you building your amazon niche sites do you make one big wordpress blog about your niche or do you make multiple sites in all the sub-niches?

I have found in the last few months that making a wordpress blog for the main Niche works well if you make a heap of MINI sites that go around that main Blog.

So if you have a Niche blog on exercise bikes, then smaller sites dedicated to each brand seem to work well.
    The sites pass traffic to the main blog and also grab some income from those that leave your site.

My Best success is an Amazon, CB and adsense combo on the mini sites and main site. That seems to cover most visitors.

So what is your idea of dominating a niche? Do you build One big site and attack Multiple keywords at Once? or do you build many small sites each targeting just one keyword?

Interested to hear different approaches to amazon Product marketing.

Oda

onedumbaussie, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  2. pladee

pladee Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not too good with seo or amazon..hehe..

but in my thought, I think small site and target for a few keyword might looking good. but don;t forget the content.......^_^

You might also using your blog and make a relative KW to your small site. and if you have time, you might make a link wheels for your small site with a relative key word as well...but the content should be relative.

Subdomain might be another option for 1 product / 1 keyword , but I don;t know if google like subdomain or not ( because I have very small knowledge on the SEO )

I knew that there are many people have like a million subdomain.....^_^

pladee, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  3. jcpeden

jcpeden Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience, the products you are pushing on Amazon need to be closely linked to the content of your site in order for people to click through to Amazon to find out more. That said, very few of my visitors proceeded to buy what I was offering and instead shopped around (I still get the comission obviously).

jcpeden, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  4. echoutt

echoutt Member

Best Answers:
    make a niche one, make a many minisite with more articels

echoutt, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  5. JeremyLangford

JeremyLangford Peon

Best Answers:
    Most people seem to go with the niche route which I find discouraging because of all the extra money needed for multiple domains. But I guess that is definitely the best route to go if you're expecting to make it on the first page of Google results.

JeremyLangford, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  6. papia

papia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think going with many small sites rathaer than a big site will work well.

papia, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  7. 0500559543

0500559543 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Smaller niche is better and convert well, if you want to make a bigger site (an authority site) try to get a well searched domain name (keyword on domain) with many search

0500559543, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  8. Gaz Cooper

Gaz Cooper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I teach my students is to build Mini Niche sites starting off with 5 focused on 5 specific products around a certain niche and once they are all up and running and doing ok then start on an Authority site for that same niche and then direct those 5 to the mother site and then add additional products on a regular basis.

Mini Niche sites are great and yes you have to buy a new domain but it only takes 2 sales to cover that cost and that is easy to do even for the worst product :)

Kickin it on Amazon

Gaz Cooper
    Amz Training Academy

Gaz Cooper, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  9. bass

bass Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make Amazon with niche keyword, I think it easy to successful with them.

bass, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  10. designfantasy

designfantasy Member

Best Answers:
    make blog within your site , social media rules for traffic believe me..

designfantasy, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  11. masteriii

masteriii Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for useful info.

masteriii, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  12. sajithk

sajithk Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a amazon web site like a white color theme, because it was the product site. don't mistake for use ALT tag for every images. and you want to create unique content to the products . Unique content is the Most effectively work for SEO. and every time you don't try to sell something. give your customer (visitor) to true details. after details you can show your ads..

sajithk, Dec 15, 2011 IP