1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling blogger For hire

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sanakhan, Nov 13, 2011.

Hello Everyone,
    I am writing this offer after a quite long time because I have been very busy with regular writing engagements. I need 2-3 more regular clients to add in my daily writing schedule. I have been managing top companies' blog for months now and I am feeling more comfortable with blogging rather than review writing and posting. The same reason brought me to post this offer here on the DP, if anyone is looking for a dedicated content writer and needs their blog updated with informative post I could be a great help. I am putting one link as a reference. You can have a glance at it and gauge my writing style;
    Click Here to see sample
    Besides the link given above, I have many more live articles to share with you. If you need a blogger for any niche driven website or blog you can request me a sample in the particular niche your website is based on. I can also compose well-researched reviews and articles, if you need my help just drop me an email to:

Looking forward to doing business with you.
    Warm Wishes
    Sana

sanakhan, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. lavanay

lavanay Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please quote a rate per 100 words for a project of 10 articles, 400 words each?

lavanay, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  3. edmundc

edmundc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Sana,

I'm looking for a good writer, is it possible to get a quote?

Many thanks

ed

edmundc, Aug 13, 2012 IP