1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find Keyword density and

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by galipellisatyanarayana, Nov 12, 2011.

Is there any best tool for to check the keyword density in the article and checking for duplicate content before publishing to web. i.e. in offline.

• The tool has to give the keyword density information.
    • The tool has to check the article whether it is original or duplicate content before publishing to web.

Thanks in advance for sharing your valuable thoughts.

galipellisatyanarayana, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  2. Kevorkian

Kevorkian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Assuming you're rewriting some content and you have the original to compare to, DupeFree PRO does an excellent job. There may be others, but this one's free.

Kevorkian, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  3. CaseyM

CaseyM Peon

Best Answers:
    CaseyM, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  4. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    I use DupeFree for doing the same. It is a nice and useful tool for checking the keyword density. Beside this tool you can create a free hosted blog and post your article there and check it using copyscape. After checking you should delete that article from the blog and publish it to your main site.

faysal969, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  5. Dynamicweb

Dynamicweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Dupe free can provide you a help in this process but it doesn't provide efficient result all time therefore you need to be careful for this process.

Dynamicweb, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  6. arnold55

arnold55 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The easiest way to check for duplicate content is to copy and paste a small segment of the article in "quotations" into a google search. it will tell you if there a copy and how many others there are if so.

here is the link to the density tool i use http://www.live-keyword-analysis.com/

an easy way to spin content if you need to is by using google documents in your gmail account. just paste a document on the document page and translate it into another language and then translate it back. easy. i'm english so i translate into spanish or french then back into english....

i hope this was helpful

arnold55
    mike reynolds

arnold55, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  7. pmsbuildtechconstruction

pmsbuildtechconstruction Peon

Best Answers:
    The keyword density of any website are 3 to 4%.