1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook ID - Marketing

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Soul121, Nov 11, 2011.

Hi All,

I am interested in sending out mass messages in Facebook and was wondering if some one can give me some guidance in this area. Now I have looked at similar threads in this forum but someone has informed me that Facebook has now tightened up their systems during Sept/Oct 2011 so naturally old solutions that worked in the past may not be working now.

Let me quickly explain what I would like to do, I have a list of facebook ids about 18,000. These users are not fans of my site but my competitors. I do not have their email addresses just the FB id. I would like to send all these users a FB message promoting my business or facebook site to them.

Can someone tell me how best I can achieve this objective without getting banned. I was thinking hiring a cheap labourer and getting them to send a few messages per day without fb. Does some one else have any better idea that still works effectively.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Soul121, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  2. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time of flooding the masses or you'll have your FB account deleted in no time. FB watches very closely and closes accounts quickly. I've seen it happen so stay normal and do what others are doing. Make friends and share the normal way.

3dPrinting, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  3. Soul121

Soul121 Peon

Best Answers:
    There must be other solutions come on everyone please respond.

Soul121, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  4. Soul121

Soul121 Peon

Best Answers:
    more input please

Soul121, Nov 14, 2011 IP