1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR5 $90 p/m ClickBank Revenue Website - 2,200 Page Views p/m!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Celtivo, Nov 11, 2011.

I am selling my ClickBank revenue micro niche site, http://GolfSwingBasicsNow.org!

This site is making around 9 sales every month, and receiving around 1,500 unique visitors every month! The best thing of all about these visitors, is that they are TOTALLY targeted. They all come from search engines, and mostly from my money making keywords.

As said before, this website promotes a product via ClickBank. Specifically, it is promoting the perfect golf swing product on the ClickBank marketplace. As you can see, all visitors are instantly presented with a presell article which really does encourage the reader about this product which will improve their golf swing. Ok, I am going to be totally honest here - This article is NOT TRUE. However, there is no way for readers to know this obviously, and if you have already read it, you will see it is totally believable, and you will understand how it encourages readers.

Furthermore, this website is also PAGE RANK 5, and has many high quality backlinks pointing to it. I have spent hours of link building for it, and nearly all links are completely permanent. Please note, I have never bought or paid for any links which link to this website, meaning they are 100% legit.

This website requires pretty much no maintenance whatsoever, as it makes money on your ClickBank account completely automated. Visitors come from the search engine, read your article, are persuaded to buy the product, they buy it, and whola - you have about another $18 on your ClickBank account.

The only costs to run this website is the web hosting. So as you will know, the running costs is VERY limited.

All content is 100% unique, and written by me. The website runs on WordPress, and has been SEO optimized to the max. The buyer will receive 100% of the website, and will have full ownership.

If you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to mail me.

golf1.jpg golf2.jpg golf3.jpg

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
    Celtivo, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  2. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you have clickbank/awstats/analytics stats?

petyard, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  3. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you show Clickbank proofs?

nihangshah, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  4. Celtivo

Celtivo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    I have added the Google Analytics to it.

As for ClickBank stats, I have quite a large number of sites promoting ClickBank products, so showing ClickBank proof just wouldnt be useful at all. It would be a totally unrealistically high figure compared to this ite..

Celtivo, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  5. Celtivo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Please note. I have added Google Analytics screenshots!

Celtivo, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  6. lauuuer

lauuuer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent website.
    I think with some nice backlinks i can make a very good money with this website.
    Just one question: The domain is included, right?

lauuuer, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  7. Celtivo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Thanks, I agree, the website has a lot of potential if even more link building is done so that it rises even further up in the search engines.

To answer your question; absolutely, the domain is included, and it will be pushed to the buyers GoDaddy account free of charge.

Thanks for your interest!

Celtivo, Nov 12, 2011 IP