1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should you autosubmit sites to search engines?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011.

Should you autosubmit sites to search engines?

makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  2. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, as many second-tier search engines will never find your website unless you basically tell them where it is.

Badlands07, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  3. vcss15

vcss15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes
    m doing for my site, by using some s/w like digixmas and fastdirectory submitter and few more.(cant name :p)

vcss15, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  4. blossom2347

blossom2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good information. I got it .

blossom2347, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  5. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    There's absolutely no need to submit to search engines, and certainly do not pay for any services or software that does this - the term "snake oil" springs to mind. If you build links to your website then the search engines will discover your website naturally. To get those first links I'd advise submitting to website directories or article directories - I use SubmitEaze, it's by far the best submitter on the market and does both website and article submissions.

Yo-Yo32, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  6. p.caspian

p.caspian Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't prefer to submit site on search engines with automatic submission software. I always prefer manual submission to search engines.

p.caspian, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  7. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    manual submission is better than auto submission ...

nirajkum, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  8. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    @maco09 - no problem

@nirajkum:

If you want to do it manually out of preference then that's fine, but it's also fine to use automated tools. You'll hear a lot of people say (as you have done) "don't use automated tools, it's better to do it manually" - but that's simply not true.

I've used SubmitEaze (automatic website and article directory submitter) for years for every one of my websites and have never suffered any negative consequences whatsoever. I use automated tools because, well, it's a whole lot faster than doing it manually! To submit a website or article in submiteaze I need 5mins of config time, and then press 1 button and submits completely automatically. If I did it manually I'd never get anything else done, I'd be doing directory submissions my whole life!

Each to their own, but there is nothing wrong with using automated tools, and saying manual is better is simply not true, it's not.

Yo-Yo32, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  9. sem-profiteer

sem-profiteer Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about a list of the top search engines to submit manually?

sem-profiteer, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  10. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    You'll get 99% of all traffic from the big 3: Google, Yahoo, Bing. By all means, go and manually submit your website manually, but they will discover your site naturally. There's honestly no need to manually submit to search engines. If you've got no links to your website then you're not going to rank well anyway, so what's the point in manually submitting...?

Yo-Yo32, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  11. maco09

maco09 Peon

Best Answers:
    i tried submiteaze trial version,impressed so far

maco09, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  12. danilion55

danilion55 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes ,i use auto submission sites or ping sites to submit my blog in search enignes

danilion55, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  13. sstevens

sstevens Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you have to submit your site(it may be auto submission or manually).

sstevens, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  14. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have to submit your site to search engines -they'll find it naturally by following links to your website. Just focus on building links - that's what will improve your search engine rankings

Yo-Yo32, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  15. Praku

Praku Peon

Best Answers:
    Manaual is better option than automatic submitters

Praku, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  16. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    FFS! IT IS NOT! How many people are going to keep repeating that nonsense line. Just because you read some other ill-informed person on here say it, doesn't make it true. Please tell me in what aspect 'manual is better'? Please, I'm dying to hear.

If you want to do it manually out of preference then that's fine, but it's also fine to use automated tools. You'll hear a lot of people say (as you have done) "don't use automated tools, it's better to do it manually" - but that's simply not true.

I've used SubmitEaze (automatic website and article directory submitter) for years for every one of my websites and have never suffered any negative consequences whatsoever. I use automated tools because, well, it's a whole lot faster than doing it manually! To submit a website or article in submiteaze I need 5mins of config time, and then press 1 button and submits completely automatically. If I did it manually I'd never get anything else done, I'd be doing directory submissions my whole life!

Each to their own, but there is nothing wrong with using automated tools, and saying manual is better is simply not true, it's not.

Yo-Yo32, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  17. Sun Marc

Sun Marc Peon

Best Answers:
    I think manual submission is best

Sun Marc, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  18. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    By 'best' you you mean it's best if you like wasting hours upon hours of time achieving the same results as someone who did it automatically in 5 minutes? If so, I agree completely

Yo-Yo32, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  19. digptrader

digptrader Peon

Best Answers:
    i never reg my new site in search engine, but it always crawled :)

digptrader, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  20. shanmarsh1

shanmarsh1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You really do not need to use any kind of software to submit your site to the search engines. ... true, i agree with Mr admin, do not use submission software to submit

shanmarsh1, Nov 11, 2011 IP