1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't use Ultra SEO Solutions

Discussion in 'Services' started by mam4q, Jun 28, 2010.

If you are considering the services provided by Ultra SEO solutions you might want to reconsider.

I ordered 3 packages on the 8th of May. 2 x Silver and 1 x Platinum.
    The two silver were completed in reasonable time, but a little longer than had been estimated. The reports were good and communications had been excellent.

But my Platinum order has still not been completed. Their forum is now out of action - indicated as down for maintenance. The platinum package set me back $299 so I am not a very happy bunny - especially since they are now ignoring my daily email messages.

mam4q, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  2. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why the review of that SEO company is being posted in the services forum?

akki313, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  3. sarah007

sarah007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    because they advertise their services on this forum so the OP chose the right forum to highlight their wrongdoings

sarah007, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  4. BrianJump

BrianJump Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    that sucks.

BrianJump, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  5. alek

alek Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is really a good thing that we know the spammers here.

alek, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  6. harrisunderwork

harrisunderwork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its scammers and not spammers :)

harrisunderwork, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  7. mam4q

mam4q Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since posting my complaint Joe from Ultra SEO has been in touch and explained that he was involved in a car accident. He's now working on my order so I'll update when complete.

mam4q, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  8. donotuseseosolutions

donotuseseosolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I used Ultra SEO Solutions many months ago, to test them out. I ordered 1 package of human-created links. Many weeks later, after pushing and asking what was happening, I was instead delivered a package of spammy, automatically-generated links which were all created on fake blogs with literally thousands of "comments" on them. The whole thing not only did nothing for site rankings, THE SITE WAS PUNISHED BY THE SEARCH ENGINES AND LOST RANKINGS.

The website has since been unable to recover rankings. This was a site which had a good number of page 1 rankings previously. It is now stuck, unable to improve rankings, no matter how much good SEO we invest in it (and we know what we are doing with SEO, as we are ranking many other sites successfully).

Joe from Ultra SEO Solutions is aware of the situation but continues to ignore my emails on the matter. I just want the links removed and I am even offering to pay him to remove them, which is itself outrageous considering my initial order that I paid for was not fulfilled and should be refunded.

Use this company at your peril. Their links are like poison. Google & Yahoo know the difference between real links and spammy links. These links are as spammy as they get.

donotuseseosolutions, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  9. mam4q

mam4q Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Joe at Ultra SEO solutions has now completed my order satisfactorily.

mam4q, Jul 19, 2010 IP
    rafiklouis7 likes this.
  10. daviddwight

daviddwight Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have ordered over 10 packages from these guys during the past couple of months and they were all completed on time. Results were great and I am really happy with that service provider.

customer service is not the best but they do answer back within a day or two which I do not mind at all.

Overall, i am sorry to hear about any people having bad experiences with them as I have read 100s of positive reviews elsewhere and Joe from ultraseosoltions is a pretty nice and helpful guy. Just thought I would pay joe back by answering this negative thread and say that they DO deliver what they promise and i would consider them to be one of the best seo providers i ever dealt with.

daviddwight, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  11. downrivercomputers

downrivercomputers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same thing happened to me, I ordered the Platinum package on June 15 from Ultra SEO Solutions and paid 299, he is not responding to my emails, and still havent received report from Joe. Report was supposed to be done in 19-26 days, its now 30 days later, is this guy reliable and trustworthy? I even offered to use him on a monthly basis's for my company

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
    downrivercomputers, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  12. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is what puzzles me! looks like they were ontime with 2 of your packages and you are happy with the service provided. IF they were scammers, then they would scam you to begin with. it just doesn't add up....

if their forum is down, maybe they are having some technical issues?

if they are in fact ignoring you on purpose, can you not file a dispute on your charge?

sultanofseo, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  13. daviddwight

daviddwight Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    downrivercomputers, these guys are the best in SEO and Joe has always been friendly, helpful and provided me with any answers to my questions.
    Orders were all completed satisfactory and he always overdelivers... i sometimes experience slight delays but that is not a problem whatsoever as long as the work is always done with perfection. Give them a day or two and I am sure your reports will be there.

daviddwight, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  14. yousefgreat

yousefgreat Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Joe here from UltraSEOSolutions :)

We offer a satisfaction guarantee. If any client is not happy with the work delivered, we have an instant FULL refund processed.

Mam4q, I do not understand how you are happy with our Services and results, yet, you post such a harassing thread? I understand that your order has been delayed for a couple of days and I have contacted you via email to let you know about my unfortunate car crash and order delay. (You already had previous orders with us and you know that we do deliver as you just mentioned on this thread )

For the people that replied back to this thread with their positive reviews, I really appreciate that!

DownriverComputers, your order was completed, validated and delivered within 30 days of placing your order (I know that report should be delivered within 24-28 days, and I am sorry about the 2 day delay). I have added extra links to your order to compensate for that!

We currently serve over 4,000 clients and over 85 Resellers with complete satisfaction. We strive to deliver the best service and we do hold to our words. If anybody has any questions, complaints or inquiries, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    yousefgreat, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  15. theoneandonly1

theoneandonly1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Said results should hopefully be good. Now its just a waiting game to see how the results of work turn out. Will keep you all informed

Regards

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
    theoneandonly1, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  16. seoug

seoug Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hired UG Software Technologies for Web development work and they have done a very good job. My experience with UG Software Technologies has been great so far and I recommend UG Software Technologies to anyone looking for web development work.

seoug, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  17. Marcel van Ling

Marcel van Ling Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can't your site get a black hat for this kind of practice?

Marcel van Ling, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  18. vera225

vera225 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This forum looks great.

vera225, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  19. kartikgee

kartikgee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I have found the services of UltraSEO solutions extremely reliable. Joe has always been proactive and has delivered his services well on time. You also have had a similar experience with him in two of your orders. So if you have any concerns regarding your third order, you can very well contact Joe and get this clarified. SEO is a trust based long term engagement with webmasters, and Joe truely understands that. Who in the industry delivers 50% additional backlinks with almost every campaign to more than compensate the client for any lost or invalid links? So I strongly recommend users to try out Joe's services, to form an opinion about UltraSEO. Furthermore, starting at $10, they won't burn a hole in anyone's pocket!

kartikgee, Nov 11, 2011 IP
    rafiklouis7 likes this.
  20. ExEmployeeUG

ExEmployeeUG Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    UG Software and Ultra SEO are the same company..this company is a big time fraud with pathetic HR and a pathetic Project Manager : Reshma (The ugly HR), Suruchi (a dumb ass illiterate and lazy lady)...Reshma used to bring tiffin boxes to take the away the half eaten food items or should i say the remaining snacks for her kids..such a big time beggar If you check her profile...she had done her so called HR from Al Flaa...where is this college....she actualy don't have the required degree to be the HR of some company...she is disgrace to women society...useless creature Dont ever join UG software/ Ultra SEO ..not as an employee or for training purpose !! Beaware of these two ladies..for the employees and employers as well they will ruin your company..dont employee RESHMA SULEMAN especially....

ExEmployeeUG, Dec 31, 2011 IP