1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Develope Link's

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by carshowkings, Nov 3, 2006.

So im kinda new to this entire seo thing. Im looking to create backlinks and reciporicals and other links. My URL is a few years old. Question is how can i create these links? If people want to reciporical link with me, do i make a directorie and then add them in or what do i do? Also what are the best methods to develope link popularity. ive already optimized my content, now i need to get some links going, any recommendations? Also what kind of dirrectories do i want to submit to?

My website is www.carseek.com

so we are a car seller, so what recommendations do you guys have for me?

Thanks, All info is apperciated~

carshowkings, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  2. filtalr

filtalr Peon

Best Answers:
    Read around the forums here and elsewhere.
    They will tell you about the same basic info --
    Buy text links, buy GOOD directory links, submit, submit, submit to free directories, write and publish some articles with your site link in the resources box, write a press release on some notable event and announce it and write to webmasters for related sites and ask for a link (doesn't hurt and the worst they can do is say no or ignore you altogether) or offer to exchange links.

If you exchange links don't do a directory but rather start a "More Resources" page and include links from quality relevant topical sites. Here's my HT site's page -- http://www.home-theater-systems-advice.com/more-resources.html for an example of how to place your reciprocals with related sites.

filtalr, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  3. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    trichnosis, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  4. Corazon

Corazon Banned

Best Answers:
    You have to submit your Website to the right category in directories.

Corazon, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  5. Jasonb

Jasonb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    link exchange with other car assotiated websites, doesnt matter there pr just ask for a link exchange, also maybe pay a few peaple the odd couple of bucks to blog about your site.

Jasonb, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  6. jaguar-archie2006

jaguar-archie2006 Banned

Best Answers:
    read about offpage optimization,this will be usefull

jaguar-archie2006, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  7. DoA

DoA Peon

Best Answers:
    directory submissions are good, as are forum links (post at related forums & become an established, trusted expert in your field - then your sales will build).

This more in terms of conversions & customers rather that SERPS

DoA, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  8. Scot King

Scot King Peon

Best Answers:

Scot King, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  9. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to Digitalpoint Forums ;)
    submitting to general free directories , submitting articles to article dirs with link to yor site , buying some link on other relevant sites , buying some featured lisitings at good directories , doing link exchanges with other relevant sites , paying some people to blog about your site will help you in developing links . Also you may add your site link in the forums which are relevant to your site's content . Good Luck ..!!

mixke, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  10. nightwaker

nightwaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is my advise

Find sites that have pages relevant to your topic with few outbound links to other sites. Send link exchange request to webmaster.

Put your link there with keywords in your anchor text. If the page you put your link on has your keywords in body text it will be very relevant link

Search engines put more attention to quality of links but not quantity.
    Thats why highly relevant links are more effective then directory links and links from "links" pages.

nightwaker, Nov 5, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  11. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    everything explained in a Simple Way .... also check out the link sales and link exchange section @ DP ;) :)

mixke, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  12. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, quantity has a place too, I think. But buying should be limited to trusted, relevant sites with pr starting at 3 or 4 at the page where the link is bought.

DON't put links on your site to any old other site that is willing to trade links with you. Be selective. Do you want your visitors to end up on that site? If the answer is NO, don't link to them. Not only your visitors will be pleased, but google will also reward you (in the long run).

kh7, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  13. YanSniim

YanSniim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a relatively new blog in beta blogger. I'm not hoping for big figures income nor to make a living out of blogging. What is the simplest and free way to exchange links with sites having pr 3 or higher?

YanSniim, Nov 5, 2006 IP