1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need hep for the installation of theme.

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by kamleshnishad, Nov 6, 2011.

Hello,

I have find classified theme but i am unable to install it. Kindly help me. When i am installing theme through wordpress i am getting this error - Incompatible Archive. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

I will be very happy if someone fix my error.

Pm me if anyone can fix my error.

I will pay 2$ for this quick job.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011
    kamleshnishad, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  2. Syamsul Alam

Syamsul Alam Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't need your $2. But usually you will get that error when you use file upload feature in wordpress theme installer.

That error occurred usually when you upload files which isn't ZIP files. Remember that only zip files that can be able to uploaded through wordpress file upload.

And also, if it is indeed ZIP files, you need to check the files inside that ZIP files. Is it zip files with another zip files inside? ZIP files with folder which also contain your theme folder?

If you still having problem with this, you use FTP program to install your theme. It is easier to just FTP your files if you know what you do.

Syamsul Alam, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  3. bekar09

bekar09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The file that you're trying to upload might be in .rar or .7z format which is causing this problem. Unpack the theme files on your local machine and try to repack and upload it again. share your results so that we can investigate it further.

bekar09, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  4. prasxz

prasxz Peon

Best Answers:
    yep..that's extension issue

prasxz, Nov 10, 2011 IP