1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i find high pr and do follow auto approve blog?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Jutt, Oct 23, 2011.

1. l_i_z

l_i_z Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Gayana! I am not actually after auto approved. I do manual commenting so my comments are related to the post. I prefer do-follow for my comments, though. :)

l_i_z, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  2. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Finding do follow blogs is not difficult but yes finding do follow blogs which auto approves you comment may be rarely found, even if you find any you can see all those blog post spammed with number of links. So instead of finding auto approve blogs you can concentrate of comment luv enabled blogs, though they are not auto approved but if relevant comment is posted you are sure to get it approved over there and earn some link juice.

Balaji Naidu, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  3. fast_cashloan

fast_cashloan Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks. such a huge list.these solve my problem.

fast_cashloan, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  4. dinnyhead

dinnyhead Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice. It takes a little longer to write quality, useful comments, but it will pay off in the long run once the link juice starts flowing

dinnyhead, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  5. Pankaj_seo

Pankaj_seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is not any single shortcut to find do follow bolgs which gives automated back links ....you have to do manually search on google ....And i think, there are very few blogs which provides automated blog backlinks...

Pankaj_seo, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  6. ContentProviderZ

ContentProviderZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Try this footprint - "powered by dotclear" + intext: "add a comment". They will find you dotclear blogs that has dofollow comments enabled. Save your google search setting to 100 results per page. You can install SEOQuake toolbar to check pagerank. Dofollow lists are no wander with this type of footprints though it takes a lot of time to arrange a good list.

ContentProviderZ, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  7. l_i_z

l_i_z Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is true. I'm doing it on my own and it's easier to find auto-approved and dofollow blogs these days.

l_i_z, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  8. The-A

The-A Peon

Best Answers:
    go to BHW, ask if someone have it. or better yet, I can do a scrapebox blast for you to autoapprove blog. PM me because I can't open such service in digital forum

The-A, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  9. AlexandrBlinov

AlexandrBlinov Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can do it very easily with the help of Google search system. So, you need just to type such phrase like dofollow blog directories. There you can find a lot of them. Some user has told that there are many useless of them. I will answer that yes that’s true, but in this case you should be persistent and know how to find the best ones.

AlexandrBlinov, Mar 25, 2012 IP