1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Two Good Sites For Sale - Have a look!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bertamus11, Nov 9, 2011.

Even though I don't want to sell these, I'd rather see them get bigger and even more successful in someone else's hands than have them sit there, so to speak. I just don't have the time anymore to properly run them or market them.

For sale are http://www.blogirific.com and http://www.socialrific.com/

Both make about $50-$70 a month in featured payments and adsense. Both have a newsletter option in the admin so you can email your members. When I had the time, these sites were making me over $1000 month each with just a little effort. It won't take long for you to make that and more if you want to. (meaning you concentrate on them and market them a bit and you'll fly like you just drank a couple of redbulls!)

Traffic is okay but will obviously jump again once you take over the duties.

Don't ask me for screenshots as I just don't have time and have been honest about revenue/traffic. If you don't realize the worth of these sites then you really don't want them and you really don't want to work a little to boost the income/traffic. I could easily boost both with a little time and effort, make some good money and then sell for a lot more. If I don't get a reasonable offer, that's just what I'll do :)

PM me with offers as I'll get the emails but won't be checking this thread very often. Thanks and the best reasonable offer wins!

bertamus11, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  2. shevkorn

shevkorn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much for these sites?

shevkorn, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  3. mobilya

mobilya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    details pm pls

mobilya, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  4. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When I had the time, these sites were making me over $1000 month each with just a little effort

so you don't have that little effort to make 1000$/month and you prefer to make 50$? are you serious???

petyard, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  5. bertamus11

bertamus11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep, serious....I am making quite a bit more with my other projects which take a h*ll of a lot of time...in fact, all the time I have (away from the wife and kids).

I'd also prefer to make more than $50, sure, but I don't work on them at all and they make $50 just sitting there. I figured someone could take over and make a lot more OR they can sit there...

You're one of those guys who doesn't think before they speak/type, right? Thanks for the reply though troll boy.

bertamus11, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  6. MeMing

MeMing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please check your PM. interested here.

MeMing, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  7. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nope, I am not, is just that I hate when people waste my time with BS sales thread like this one. Be honest and you might sell the website faster...the website makes 50$/month and that's it, the seller wont make 1000$ with "just a little more effort". Period.

petyard, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  8. bertamus11

bertamus11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Waste your time? LOL!! Sorry your highnass! And yes, someone could make at least $1000 a month with these sites. Easily. Yes, I said easily. They were making more and are making more now, but I always put out conservative numbers.
    I'll let the new owner in on how can make **easily** a thousand or more dollars a month with these sites. I'm just sorry you have no idea how to do it. I see you have a fairly large feedback score, it's too bad you haven't figured out the basics yet. Maybe some day...In the meantime, please refrain from commenting on people's threads when you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure we'll all be thankful for that. Take care.

bertamus11, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  9. MeMing

MeMing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi bertamus11! did you happen to get my last message (reply to your reply on my first PM)?

MeMing, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  10. JoshB

JoshB Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    'basics' including traffic and revenue stats. Happy to put a decent offer in subject to seeing some proof :)

JoshB, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  11. MeMing

MeMing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    'basics' including traffic and revenue stats. Happy to put a decent offer in subject to seeing some proof > this is what I asked as well but he's apparently "too busy" for this. very unfortunate seller to be too busy for such details really. might as well be too busy to make this post.

MeMing, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  12. CorporateGiant

CorporateGiant Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    PM Me Price For Both If Available. Thanks

CorporateGiant, Nov 15, 2011 IP