1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Services Site | PR4 | Great Potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MrJohn, Nov 9, 2011.

http://www.johntheseoexpert.com

I am looking to sell this project of mine as it has taken up too much of my time. I no longer am dealing with the Internet market, so someone is going to get a bargain. Yes, the domain name has my name in it, but you could always redirect to another domain and transfer over the backlinks and rank. Check out the information below, and make a bid if you would like. Please post any questions here in this topic, just in case someone else has the same question. It is a pagerank 4 site with plenty of room to grow and make money.

Revenue

Right now the site has made about 1.25$ through ads from Google. I don't have a screen shot for that because of the TOS of Google. There are tons of ways that you could make money from this site. You could use it as a blog with ads, you could resell seo services, or you could even sell your own seo services.

Traffic

Last month was the first month it was up, and pulled in 160 visitors. So far this month, it has pulled in 111 unique visitors, please see the screenshot here:

View attachment 65109

Content

All of the content was hand written by me, including the guest posts that I have done on a few other sites. You will get all of the rights to this content and can use it as you please.

Theme

It comes with a premium theme that I purchased off of Themeforest.net, and the license that came with it.

There is no buy it now, I am going to go through the full 24 hours of the auction and the person that bids the most wins. Simple as that.

MrJohn, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  2. mobilya

mobilya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you stll sellng ?

mobilya, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  3. spdfrk85

spdfrk85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How is this a pr 4 after only being up for a month?

spdfrk85, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  4. MrJohn

MrJohn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yes I am still selling. The auction ends when it says at the top of the post. It is a 24 hour auction.

I worked hard and happen to catch the update at the right time.

MrJohn, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  5. musketeer

musketeer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    i'mconfused John

Is this site sold or is it still for sale.
    I did sent you a pm, but no response.
    I'm interested

musketeer, Nov 19, 2011 IP