1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get massive traffic on website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by saraanderson, Nov 1, 2011.

1. tzutzy88

tzutzy88 Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm... i see you have a dilemma... and all the replies are good, but if u have good keywords and u're website is listed in big G on top pages, but the traffic isn't there you have a problem somewhere... instead of giving you advice on what to do .. let me have a look at your website ( need link :) ) and maybe i could point up some tips, maybe even do a lil bit of free SEO for ya ( just to keep myself trained :) )

cheers...

tzutzy88, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  2. CrankDat

CrankDat Member

Best Answers:

I would love to know some free SEO tips :eek:

CrankDat, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  3. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get massive traffic from sites by possibly having your content go viral, this is where the social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook come into play

golfpro1, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  4. tzutzy88

tzutzy88 Peon

Best Answers:
    don't we all ? :)) actualy there isn't that much to learn about SEO... just a few simple steps to follow each time... more brain wacking is finding a niche + the right keywords...

the best SEO tips i have ever read are right here on DP -> All You Need to Know About SEO ... if you follow this guy's steps you might have a surprise in analytics :)))

cheers...

tzutzy88, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  5. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    publication of Informative and at the same time interesting article from the blog platform is only the way to drive huge traffic to a website. Further only writing is not enough you have to promote those article either in social networking websites such as Facebook and twitter or has to promote them in major blog directories such as Technorati or blog catalog

Balaji Naidu, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  6. petervanlier

petervanlier Peon

Best Answers:
    If you say you are ranking for high competative keywords and no traffic then I think your are not targeting the right keywords for your site.
    First do keyword analysis

petervanlier, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  7. soignetech

soignetech Peon

Best Answers:
    Now a days social networking site gives a lot of traffics,so you should try this.But first of all is content of your website.

soignetech, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  8. Sonamseo

Sonamseo Member

Best Answers:
    For massive traffic bookmarking, link sharing on social networking site and forum posting are most important.

Sonamseo, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  9. di1in

di1in Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media optimisation is the number one deal - I've been able to get thousands of visitors each day through it, even though my blog is just a few weeks old. On the other hand, my PR4 blog is still lagging with sub-1000 views each day. I think google doesn't mind pagerank anymore. They still show it so that the seo industry doesn't fall apart and people lose their jobs.

di1in, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  10. zaindeviana

zaindeviana Peon

Best Answers:
    if you wanna traffic so update content blog every day

zaindeviana, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  11. BusinessBlog

BusinessBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    how many social bookmarking do you have for your site?

for social networking, i only can think of two things ;)

BusinessBlog, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  12. RachEv

RachEv Peon

Best Answers:
    Once your unique content has been added to you site then submit your article to various article directories. It can be a great help!

RachEv, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  13. clickarticles

clickarticles Peon

Best Answers:
    Do the basics right & have some patience. It will not happen overnight. For some keywords, you may rank higher in search engines, but most of the times, such keywords will not convert into traffic. When I say Basics, it include on-page & off-page optimization. Correct Keywords & Quality Backlinks can make a big difference. Above all, the best thing to attract traffic is to generate quality CONTENT & quality BACKLINKS and wait for Google to be kind on you.

clickarticles, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  14. Anna Howard

Anna Howard Peon

Best Answers:
    Well in order to increasing traffic the best ways are to either opt for network of social bookmarking or to go for and submit articles with in a bulk....

Anna Howard, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  15. RainDefenceRoofing

RainDefenceRoofing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you think has more value, blogs or social media?

RainDefenceRoofing, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  16. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) “Time-Spent” Keyword Research

The main objective of good SEO is quality keyword research. Remember to hаve patience when researching аnd implementing ideas. Take thе necеsѕarу time needed for eаch gіvеn task.

Finding the rіght keywords maу takе a lot of time аnd patience. Use tools tо helр уоu find оut whіch keywords аrе the best.

Google Adwords Keyword Tool оr Google Insight and Google Suggestions are good examples оf ѕоme of thе tools yоu can use to find the rіght keywords fоr your niche.

An idea to sort оut keywords is to download them іnto аn excel sheet. Remember thаt the keywords ѕhоuld match thе content аnd products оf yоur website. Sort the keywords bу thе number оf daily searches, or monthly, оr yearly.

Another idea iѕ tо sort keywords by competition levels. The competition оf a keyword wіll give уоu а clue aѕ to hоw mаnу competitors thеre arе fоr thаt keyword, аnd the likelihood of hоw high your results wіll show for thаt keyword. The lower thе competition, thе morе likelу уоu wіll gеt а higher search engine ranking.

2) Content

The ѕеcоnd major factor thаt plays a role in SEO wоuld be original аnd optimized content. Make sure tо deliver fresh and unique content on а regular basis aѕ well as balanced keyword rich content. Typically аrоund 5% tо 6% should be уour goal. Web crawlers will tаke notice оf this pattern аnd higher your rankings on the search engines.

3) Specific Keyword Placements

Make ѕurе уou place keywords іn the specific areas that search engine crawlers loоk for them. Place keywords іn titles, description, аnd tags. Use Alt tags аnd place them on images іf yоu have any. Web crawlers onlу read html on уour webpages. So whеrе there іѕ html, trу to include keywords.

4) Article Submission

Submit articles to article websites. This will hеlр your website to get crawled faster. Remember tо place keywords іn yоur title, content, and tags.

Also remember tо go back аnd add article keyword tags for othеr keywords thаt happen tо display уour results.

5) Social Bookmarking

Make а schedule tо be highly active іn social bookmarking sites. Join the mоst famous bookmarking sites lіke digg, twitter, delicious, etc. Bookmark уоur articles on a daily basis. Along thе way, make friends or gain “followers,” to build уоur own line оf fans.

Use thеѕe techniques on a daily basis аnd you will start tо ѕеe results. Remember to stay consistent, аnd јuѕt dо it!

Guisbar, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  17. CrankDat

CrankDat Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the share...

CrankDat, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  18. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think good backlinks help you.

jhardy2008, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  19. harrysom

harrysom Peon

Best Answers:
    You should do a off page task to increase a traffic on a site.make a regular backlinks with bookmarking,blog commenting,forums etc.and also share your link in a social networking sites like twitter,facebook,stumbleupon etc to get a huge traffic.

harrysom, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  20. searchoptmedia

searchoptmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    So the key to effectively gain traffic from social networking sites like Facebook is to have many friends! and for twitter many followers!

searchoptmedia, Nov 10, 2011 IP