1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Full Text of a One Page Long Sales Website for Martial Arts Upgrade Needed ASAP!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jryan89, Nov 8, 2011.

Note: This thread is ONLY for the writing of a one page “Long Sales Letter” website. I do NOT want you to make the website yourself. I just want the text that will be put on the website.

Hello,

I need a writer to write up a one page “Long Sales Letter” for my current Martial Arts Students. This letter will be intended to upgrade them into a higher level “Black Belt Program.”

The page should have the same feel as this link that I listed below. Note: Do not steal or plagiarize what they wrote though. Just use it as a guide.

http://www.freekarate.com/page2.php?Email=john%40hetmeelll.com&submit.y=28&infusion_name=FM-UNIVERSAL+FreeKarate+Opt-In&submit.x=69&Contact0LastName=1&infusion_xid=6d7c73be155fb2b71f0a9c590a0d36b9&infusion_type=CustomFormWeb&Contact0_locationcode=CA%2C+Monrovia&type=CustomFormWeb&Contact0FirstName=1&HomePhone=1111&Contact0_PrimaryBenefitOutcome=Respect&contactId=242243%22]http://www.freekarate.com/page2.php?Email=john%40hetmeelll.com&submit.y=28&infusion_name=FM-UNIVERSAL+FreeKarate+Opt-In&submit.x=69&Contact0LastName=1&infusion_xid=6d7c73be155fb2b71f0a9c590a0d36b9&infusion_type=CustomFormWeb&Contact0_locationcode=CA%2C+Monrovia&type=CustomFormWeb&Contact0FirstName=1&HomePhone=1111&Contact0_PrimaryBenefitOutcome=Respect&contactId=242243

Here are the details of what you will be writing:
    1. This letter is for my CURRENT students, not for New Students.
    2. You need to sell them on why they need to upgrade into a “Black Belt Program”
    3. Focus mainly on life skills, character development, and the benefits of becoming a Black Belt.
    4. This letter is for kids

Here is what I want you to do for me:
    1. PM to me a 1-3 paragraph sales pitch as to why I should upgrade my kids into a “Black Belt Program”
    2. Really focus on the life skills and benefits
    3. Don’t steal content from other people
    4. I will pick the best one that is reasonably priced and pm you back Full Details
    5. Include the price it would cost me for you to write up all of the text for the entire one page website (excluding the testimonials of course).

Thank you very much.
    Ryan

Payment via paypal unless you have an easier method you like.

jryan89, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  2. mruppert

mruppert Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You want people to write for free? Sounds to me like you're trying to get free content by having people submit the 1-3 paragraphs and then you could just compile the best ones and not pay a cent.

mruppert, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  3. cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You know that writing a single page site like that would cost 300-500 bucks right?

cowsgonemadd3, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  4. rasika175

rasika175 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

hi...

I recommended this writer he is excellent in writing unique Articles. for vey resonable price

rasika175, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  5. jryan89

jryan89 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not looking for free writing. I need a full Sales Letter. What am I going to do with only 1 - 3 paragraphs.

Please explain to me how I should pick the person to write for me without looking at your writing.

If I could write it myself, I would.

Thank you very much for your input and help.

p.s. I have some good submissions, but not quite what I need yet. Thanx. And COWSGONEMADD3, I feel like I can find someone for less than that. Thx.

jryan89, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  6. jryan89

jryan89 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok. I have one person going for $40, and possibly another for around the same price. I have no problem paying multiple writers as long as the price is right and the Grammar and Spelling is correct.

Keep the submissions coming.

Note: If you are worried about me stealing your stuff, write me just a 1 sentence sales pitch. Trust me! I do not want to write my own stuff! Thank you.

jryan89, Nov 9, 2011 IP