1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lethal Commission Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by hpgoodboy, Nov 6, 2011.

This is “off-topic” so I thought I’d post this in here to see if anyone can help me with my research on this product called Lethal Commission.

I’m writing a review on my site about it, so if anyone’s tried this I’d be grateful if you have anything to add to my review and research.

My research and review on this product are here: Lethal Commission review

Based on all my findings the Lethal Commission Software is very good and they say it is very newbie friendly and it builds basically a bunch of websites with the push of a few buttons. So, please let me know how your experience is with this lethal commission product as I would like to base my review more on actual user experiences.

Thanks folks.

hpgoodboy, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  2. eniva

eniva Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also have come across some very good lethal commission reviews. What did you think of it Hpgoodboy? I ran across http://lethal-commissions.com which has a nice review and bonus offer on the lethal command center.

This may not be perfect for advanced levels, but I know for most people they will find value in this.

eniva, Nov 8, 2011 IP