1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase Alexa ranking and its backlinks?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by TSG, Nov 3, 2011.

Hi!
    I want increase my blog Alexa ranking. I'm not use it for measure my blog performance, i use Google Analytics for that. I mainly use Alexa for display my blog success to public/visitors and gather advertisers. So if you know how to improve Alexa rank please tell me.

I have huge collection of backlinks according to Google Webmaster tool, but Alexa display small amount why is that? I already added my blog to Alexa monitoring free service.
    Thanks!

TSG, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  2. Joel21

Joel21 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Alexa rank isn't really that important. How much traffic you get is what really counts.

Joel21, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  3. alex900

alex900 Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase Alexa ranking by surfing at free autosurfs. You just leave you computer on and get free traffic.
    Read more here bestautosurflinks.webs.com

alex900, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  4. yda

yda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you dont want to increase. you need to lower alexa ranking

yda, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  5. whooget

whooget Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get worried about Alexa, that website only knows how to be slow and big fail of collected information, they only care for big players, just write content, build backlinks manually, and watch your google analytics and webmasters tools, if you're going to look up to Alexa to say you if your site or blog is any good, then you are doomed. Honest truth.

James

whooget, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  6. ArwenTaylor

ArwenTaylor Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. The Alexa ranking is unreliable because it only tracks people who have the Alexa toolbar installed. Those tend to be people who are web savvy. If you have a website geared towards web savvy people (like webmasters, designers, etc) then it may be worth trying to lower your Alexa number. Otherwise, you shouldn't worry too much about it.

ArwenTaylor, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  7. rickyfantana

rickyfantana Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Google Page Rank is more important than Alexa. Don't worry too much about it, continue building links manually and avoid paying someone to do it for you. I'm confident that in no time, you will rank in Alexa.

rickyfantana, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  8. Terry Jack

Terry Jack Peon

Best Answers:
    Alexa ranking is depend on their behavior and terminology must be implemented with great implementation to accessing to coordinate with related back link strategy follow by user with newly business.

Terry Jack, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  9. nikolayjs

nikolayjs Peon

Best Answers:
    Alexa is not really that important. focus on bringing more and more traffic

nikolayjs, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  10. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1- Download Alexa toolbar free. If уou аre uѕіng Firefox, I recommend yоu tо uѕе another plug-in called Search Status
    2- Put an Alexa rank widget on уour blog. Each click wіll be counted аs а visitor.
    3- Encourage yоur friends or colleagues to usе Alexa toolbar. Explain them аbout thе tracking system of the toolbar.
    4- Try to gеt dugg or stumbled.
    5- Write content related tо webmasters.
    6- Write about Alexa and post in уоur blog. Bloggers love tо knоw аbout dіfferеnt ways оf increasing thеir Alexa rank.

Guisbar, Nov 11, 2011 IP