1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hurry - Al Qaeda Video on FOX in 15 minutes!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by chulium, Nov 4, 2006.

US residents that have access to Nat'l Fox news, turn it on at 7 PM central, 8 PM Eastern time - they're airing an edited version of a movie made directly from Al Qaeda videotapes (from what I hear; I may be misinformed, my folks were a bit sketchy on details) - but I hope everybody watches it.

I think it's called "Obsession" or something to that effect. I'll report back later after I watch it... looks pretty interesting.

chulium, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Thanks! I would have missed it if you had not mentioned it. Was watching Mr. Deeds.

Finally, we get to see what the media (except Fox, of course) refuses to show the sheeple :D

GTech, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  3. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    wait I thought airing terrorist videos was treason or something at least when cnn does it

ferret77, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  4. tschrock

tschrock Peon

Best Answers:
    Airing terrorst video that was made BY the terrorists TO PROMOTE terrorist aims is borderline treason. This is a show that makes use of terrorist video to illustrate the madness that is radical Islam.

tschrock, Nov 4, 2006 IP
    GTech likes this.
  5. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe it -- something came up and I couldn't watch it, hopefully I programmed my VCR right to record it the next time it aired tonight.

I caught a glimpse of it on my way out - looks like they showed some terrorist (Al Qaeda, Jiahadists, etc) videos, explained them, etc. They showed quite a bit of comparison to the Nazis - but instead of the Jews, they're trying to exterminate the world...

GTech - did you watch it?

chulium, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  6. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    TWalker, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  7. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    oh ok so one show the terrorist video to illustrate madness the other shows the same thing to PROMOTE terrorist aims

How do you know which one is which?

ferret77, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  8. nicedeals

nicedeals Active Member

Best Answers:
    Surely you guys are familiar with websites likes www.terroristmedia.com and www.ogrish.com where you can access un-edited movies, clips from both the american soldiers and the iraqi sides??

nicedeals, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  9. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw a piece of it unfortunately but it really shows how a part of the Muslims are truly the equilevant of Nazi ideology.

According to Abu Hamza a non-Muslim in a Muslim country ( a Kafar) is the same as a cow that can be traded at the market, killed for the fun of it by anyone who pleases.

Non-Muslims in Muslim countries are non-humans according to Abu Hamza and other moronic friends.

Edz, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  10. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm still waiting for Menj to prove, according to the Koran, that such an attitude is incompatible with Islam.

The Koran is the only thing the terrorists care about. So if their ideology can't be proven wrong by the Koran then there's nothing we can do about it except kill them.

KalvinB, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  11. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    I looked for more info on Obsession on Foxnews today. Showing again at 4 and 10 PM EST. Please visit the obsession website for more movie clips.

southcaro, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  12. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:

Fox Bosses: We think our viewers have a low intelligence and we want to manipulate as many of them as possible into voting for a republican candidate.

mistermix, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow, for Republicans that is like a Led Zeppelin reunion, can't wait for the show to start and would camp out for 3 days to get a front row seat!

anthonycea, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  14. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    Not equilevant, way worse. Nazis killed cause they were ''better and wanted a better race,'' the radical Muslims are killing ''because God tells them to.'' Nazis were people who cared about their life, the radical Muslims are unstoppable: They give a crap about life. After all, they will be in heaven forever by serving God, so why care about a few tens of years left in their lives?

Though I am undecided and believe in no religion now, my ID still says Im a Muslim. I am an Iraqi and was brought up as a Muslim. After the events of September 11th took place, my family and I, along with all the people we know, where shocked and definitely opposed what had happened. We cried for those who had been killed. For us, the ''Jihadists'' who had done this horrible thing are simply criminals, and definitely non Muslims. We did not need to look at our religion and see if some parts really encourage what those terrorists had done. That's what the majority of normal people living in Muslim countries think like.

Having spent 2 years outside, living with people from different religions and keeping up with the news, I now find myself extremely lost. Why? Because the Islam Im tought ask you to love, respect, tolerate, and work for the better of all of us. That's the Islam I know, but sadly, that's only part of the truth.

Although most of the Koran is wonderful teachings, when looking at some parts of the Koran, they really do encourage violence, and terrorists can find excellent proofs that God wants them to do what they are doing nowadays. The Koran does contradict itself.

It kills seeing the world like this. It really does. It makes me sick. Very sick.

save-a-family, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  15. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    When are you going to stop dissing anything that Fox broadcasts? And when will Republicans stop dissing anything that CNN broadcasts?

Guys, both Republicans and Democrats have their positives and negatives. You are from the same country, and a country that you should certainly be proud of, so stop dissing each other and work together for a better government.

16. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    Publishing a message from Osama Bin Ladin asking people to kill lets say John is definitely not the same as putting up a report that explains the hows, whys, and the what-happenings that relate to Osama Bin Ladin and the radical Islam.

Dont judge me or scream I am a Republican. I am attached to not a single party. I, in fact, am an Iraqi, so do not get mad at me and accuse me of being biased. :)

17. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    How often do I diss 'anything that Fox broadcasts'?

mistermix, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  18. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:

Who is using it to promote terrorist aims? That makes no sense.

TWalker, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  19. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    The Koran contradicts itself. I can provide you with Surahs (verses of the Koran) that prove you should respect Ashab il kitab (the owners of the book, which refer to Christians and Jews) and even the Kuffar (atheists,) but I can at the same time provide you with others that ask you to fight them all.

20. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I took a hard guess that your are a Democrat, and I meant to say ''you Democrats.'' If you are not a Democrat, then my apologies. It was prejudice and I certainly should apologize if you are not.

However, if you are a Democrat, I said ''dissing anything that Fox broadcasts'' because all the Democrats I know (and even the ones I dont know) keep dissing Fox all the time. :)