1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is google+ is necessary to increase the ranking of a site today

Discussion in 'Google+' started by iphone4sdeals, Nov 2, 2011.

Is Google + is a necessary for increasing ranking of site these days. Seo are saying More google + you have more the site will rank. Is that true. If that is true then please someone tell me how to increase the google + for my site.

iphone4sdeals, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  2. ExaMike

ExaMike Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a saying that if we have more Google+ followers, our site will increase too. Well, I am not sure how accurate is that. I do not have Google+ account at the moment however, my daily traffics is increasing also.

The other thing is that, if there are people click +1 button to our website, it will help increasing our ranking too. We can have the +1 button place at our website and let our visitors click it. hm.. I don't have the button at the moment also but soon I'll have it at my new website. I am planning for my new website now :)

ExaMike, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. softwebsolutions

softwebsolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Every search engine has different complex algorithms for ranking websites. This includes many criteria. But Google has claimed recently that as of right now Google+ doesn’t affect ranking in the search engines. But having a business page on Google+ will let more and more users get connected with your business directly.

softwebsolutions, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  4. futureslay

futureslay Peon

Best Answers:
    As the above poster said, they're all different. Personally, I have no idea how Google does index sites and place them in search rankings. I'm sure that with Google being as they are, it will possibly have some impact in the near future, but how they will link the two together is another discussion entirely.

futureslay, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  5. dinnyhead

dinnyhead Peon

Best Answers:
    i am sure there is some good to come of having a lot of +1 for your site, but im also sure that the effect is very minimal. it is fairly new, and it might be an idea to implement it as soon as possible, as it will probably become more of a positive in years to come

dinnyhead, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  6. Movielocker

Movielocker Peon

Best Answers:
    Great news for those who want to increase their site...wish to implement it soon...

Movielocker, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  7. player82

player82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can see "search impact" under "+1 Metrics" in google webmaster tools. What it means?

player82, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  8. david71

david71 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We're experience on this matter, G+1 increase your position in search engine, if Google want their G+1 more popular than facebook like, they need to include G+1 in their algorithms so all of website owner will add their G+1 buton. You can exchange google +1 for free on our website.

Hope it help your choice.

david71, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  9. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    there is nothing necessary or unnecessary to increase the PR, yes every link which is over the net going to provide you some benefit, so if you having GOOGlE + account then it gonna help, but if you are not, then there are others which are useful,

Icecube_media, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  10. tyrinfordmaster

tyrinfordmaster Member

Best Answers:
    I have been thinking alot to increase the site ranking...hope i will implement it soon and get good results. thanks for sharing

tyrinfordmaster, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  11. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Social matrics is one of the important factor these days for improving search engine rankings and attract like minded people to your business website. Now, Google+ is also part of social matrics it can help a bit in organic result depending upon who and how many time people sharing your content.

It is not necessary to keep Google+ at your website but as your know that every drops count and google+ can be one of the factor that helps in organic result.

seojig, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  12. elmostreet

elmostreet Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always best to go along with what google wants. Thus, if they want every webmaster to place the google plus button then should be done.

elmostreet, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  13. tomswantonsvs

tomswantonsvs Peon

Best Answers:
    With the current trends in the online world, social metrics play a vital role on your website pairs with others. Having a G+ account can somehow help you because as they say if you have more G+ followers it means that your site has something good to offer. According to one of the experts @ seomoz dot org, you need to have an account from twitter, facebook, linkedin, and google plus.

tomswantonsvs, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  14. sjpgg

sjpgg Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using google plus1 via contests. Basically I will email my database or facebook fan base and have them click on the google plus1 on my site and in return one lucky person will win something. So far I have almost 2,000 plus 1 votes and it appears I am moving up with keywords. Right now i have over 1,000 strong keywords and growing. Not sure how powerful it is now in googles equation, but it may become a big factor one day.

sjpgg, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  15. websitedesignservices

websitedesignservices Peon

Best Answers:
    using G+ for site promotion might help alot in obtaining good traffic

websitedesignservices, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  16. rackharry

rackharry Peon

Best Answers:
    Who said this?
    This is true that google+ pages are ranking high but it is not a must do condition.
    Where as seen in the social media scenario facebook still is far ahead of google+.

rackharry, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  17. sophia911

sophia911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is great . It can bring more traffic to our website .

sophia911, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  18. david71

david71 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i confirm too. It brings more traffic...

david71, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  19. aleksanderknorr

aleksanderknorr Peon

Best Answers:
    in my store sales increases, g +1 has the power

aleksanderknorr, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  20. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    It isn't a must do right now as I see it. I always think that these markets will grow and it won't hurt you. Right now it may not have any effect but as it grows and the trend develops it may be better to be on board in the beginning than try to get a foot hold after it has already exploded. If it explodes at all that is.

JPC-Sabrina, Nov 22, 2011 IP