1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

payment gateway

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by ecomo23, Oct 26, 2011.

1.) We have a few adult URLs and are looking for a new Payment gateway with a recurring billing module to process through. We have been processing through a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] party solution and not happy with the rates and the payout terms. Does anyone know of a good direct solution that is also in a tax free haven that they would recommend for adult?

ecomo23, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  2. Ioriogateway

Ioriogateway Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello. We work with several acquirers through out the world that will provide direct MIDs for the adult industry. We have some acquirers in Western and Eastern Europe, Mauritius and the Caribbean The banks will provide direct MIDs for adult industry as long as the content is acceptable and compliant with Visa and MasterCard regulations. Send me an email or Skype if you would like to chat. email is and my Skype is "Ioriogateway".

Pat

Ioriogateway, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  3. gurusolution

gurusolution Member

Best Answers:
    Please mention what payment gateway you are looking to integrate. Contact me if you need suggestions or get it done as soon as possible.

gurusolution, Nov 6, 2011 IP