1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Whitehat SEO Services - Taking Over Google!

Discussion in 'Services' started by banks1, Oct 31, 2011.

Hey guys,

No long sales pitch, let's get to it. I'm opening up my SEO services to a couple of clients. I'm not in the business of taking on 20 clients and being unable to deliver results. I work with only a few people and deliver quality.

Now, if you're here thinking you're going to pay a couple of bucks and get results, this isn't for you. I've had people PM me asking me if I'd work on ranking their insurance related website (very competitive terms) for $100 a month. Quite frankly, you're never going to get results at that price. I assure you of that.

For those who are interested, shoot me over your URL/keyword, and I'd be glad to do a free analysis.

Cheers,
    Ben
    RankThatSite.com

banks1, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  2. balram singh

balram singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI Dear,

I have interested for ur client project seo work 4 ur monthely package. I have 2 year experience for the seo field and i will pure white hat seo work.........

balram singh, Nov 6, 2011 IP