1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to know about PPC technique

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by jasmine lane, Nov 1, 2011.

HI,What's the scope of PPC in market?and what is exactly PPC?Can any one explain it in brief?

jasmine lane, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  2. custard2011

custard2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The scope of PPC is dependent on the market in which you are looking to advertise. PPC is Pay per click and different search engines have different platforms, for example, Google has AdWords. As Google have the majority of market share, this is what you need to be using to make a good start. It is a way of gaining first page positions in Google relatively quickly by bidding on keywords.

It is pretty hard to explain it in brief but there are plenty of tutorials and blog posts out there to help you.

custard2011, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. jasmine lane

jasmine lane Peon

Best Answers:
    As we all know advertising using pay per click has become one of the effective ways for targeting the most prospective customers to your business.But how to do it?

jasmine lane, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  4. seenotaajs

seenotaajs Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to master PPC you need some money to invest, PPC is all about testing and tweaking. You need to test different landing pages, different layouts etc.
    Some campaigns in fact most of them will never be too profitable, but when you find one which is, try to milk it as fast as possible, because competitors are always spying on each other and when they see the same ads in the same place over and over again,
    they start copying them and then the price war begins.

seenotaajs, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  5. shanmarsh1

shanmarsh1 Peon

Best Answers:
    for the cost-effective purpose, i do prefer seo.which is a better way to promote our website to rank in a long time.ppc is only a short terms way to use.If you don't want to spend money on ppc.the game is over.

shanmarsh1, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  6. monikadhiman

monikadhiman Peon

Best Answers:
    pay per click, PPC is an Internet marketing formula used to price online advertisements. In PPC programs the online advertisers will pay Internet Publishers the agreed upon PPC rate when an ad is clicked on, regardless if a sale is made or not.

With pay per click in search engine advertising, the advertiser would typically bid on a keyword so the PPC rate changes. On single website -- or network of content websites -- the site publisher would usually set a fixed pay per click rate. Also called cost-per-click (CPC).

monikadhiman, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  7. Abid Ayub

Abid Ayub Member

Best Answers:
    nice me looking for the PPC and now got clear idea about it....

Abid Ayub, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  8. primepaid

primepaid Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have a website about making money, the programs which I use that are on my website are helping me make some cash, the services which I use are legit and I constantly keep an eye out for any scams, If you have suggestions on other ways of making money please let me know and we can make money a reality on the internet.primepaid.com

primepaid, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  9. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pay pеr click advertising is basically search engine marketing technique. Advertisers bid оn keywords optimized tо hit the target visitors. When web users types a query matching the advertiser’s keyword list thе ad displays on the web page. These ads arе sponsored ads. An advertiser haѕ tо pay onlу whеn thе ad іѕ clicked which defines thе word – Pay Per Click.

Guisbar, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  10. zorbis

zorbis Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC is Pay per click an online paid marketing campaign in which you can target your keywords through PPC Ads. You have to set up google ad word account to manage PPC campaign and every keyword has its CPC i.e Cost per Click. You can choose any geographical area, country, location in km to target your customers. PPC provides you instant visitors on your website.

zorbis, Nov 10, 2011 IP