1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My account got suspended...

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by patelhari, Nov 3, 2011.

Hey DPer,

i have got adword account suspended and any one can help me to know the reason behind....

if you can then i will be really thankful because i need to do landing page changes so they might reactivate my account but not sure so just giving one try....

here is the my site - watchtvoncomputer dot tv

please help me if you can....

thanks

patelhari, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  2. BurnOut

BurnOut Banned

Best Answers:
    Anyone who got banned or your site has been suspended, i can help you, just PM me and i will tell you everything...

BurnOut, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  3. keepon

keepon Peon

Best Answers:
    well... some of my sites are also banned from adwords... it may be correlated with the content on your page? it must be breaking some ToS of Adwords.. I'll check your site mate..

keepon, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  4. jc77

jc77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to know the reason adwords ban your website you can write an email to adwords asking the reason of ban, adwords team will give you the reason of ban. Yes with so many rules and regulation in adwords, it is a bit difficult to know which rule we violate.

jc77, Nov 5, 2011 IP