1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good reference book for HTML,XHTML,CSS and JavaScript languages.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by TSG, Nov 3, 2011.

Hi!
    I have very little knowledge on web programming languages. So i want reference good HTML,XHTML,CSS and JavaScript languages contain books. Please tell me what are your recommended books. I hate ebooks so i want buy them. I want get basic and intermediate knowledge.

Thanks!

TSG, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  2. xira

xira Active Member

Best Answers:
    For basic knowledge, getting a book isn't worth the purchase. Just use the W3C or more specifically the W3C School. Once you have the basics, you can check out "A list Apart". They offer books for web designers with fantastic tips, tricks, and practices that really cut through unneeded bloated stuff out there, and focus on what is practical and works.

xira, Nov 3, 2011 IP
    tarungarg.seo likes this.
  3. bryanbell

bryanbell Peon

Best Answers:
    W3CSchool is enough, I thought there is no need to buy book for basic knowledge or advance knowledge, only by reading you can't learn these languages you should do some practical for what you read

bryanbell, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  4. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks friends your reply! But the problem is hate reading entire web page. However W3C School really good we can do piratical excises.

TSG, Nov 3, 2011 IP