1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords are not come on 1st page of SERP?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by punediary, Nov 2, 2011.

I have 3 targeting keywords for site.I am doing SEO for this for last 3 months but still out of 3 only 1 keyword is on 1st page.All three keywords are targeting on home page.I have done 440 directory submissions in which 130 are approved.360 bookmarking submission also done.I create link wheel also.please suggest me what do i do for remaining 2 keywords?

punediary, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Are the 3 keyphrases variations of the same core keyword? If not, you should target them on different pages, not all on the home page.

dcristo, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. Kavel

Kavel Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, I do highly appreciate dcristo. Go for it. It will definitely help.

Kavel, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  4. Pritam Verma

Pritam Verma Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually now its so typical to get the rank in first page.i think reason is: your keyword competitor will high.so it will take some time to come in first page.you will have to submit the article with high page rank so definitely you will get success the remaining keywords in first page.best of luck

Pritam Verma, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  5. superyachts

superyachts Peon

Best Answers:
    Forum posting is best way to boost your keyword.

superyachts, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  6. yadavsarvesh10

yadavsarvesh10 Member

Best Answers:
    I Think your keyword competitor will high or Some Requirement Should Be On Pages Like Regarding To Your Website Keywords Descriptions As Well As Contents .So it will take some time to come in first page.you will have to submit the article with high page rank so definitely you will get success the remaining keywords in first page.

yadavsarvesh10, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  7. amod.seo@gmail.com

amod.seo@gmail.com Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for sharing your great question i will highly appreciate if you please share your website URL with your 3 keywords those keywords you are targeting now so that we could be analyse your website and will tell you helpful answer....Thank you..!!

amod.seo@gmail.com, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  8. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you keywords Exact Keyword Phrases or Partial Keyword Phrases?

kylelawrence, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  9. tcgreen_92

tcgreen_92 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Perhaps the competition is high, did you research your keyphrases first before starting your campaign? It's always best to choose some of the easier, more descriptive phrases at first.

Also, if you're targetting three completely different keywords, as mentioned previously in the thread, it's best to create a page for keywords 2 and 3 rather than trying to get them all for the home page.

tcgreen_92, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  10. punediary

punediary Peon

Best Answers:
    granite suppliers in india & granite manufacturers in india these are my two targeting keywords & just click on signature you'l get my site.

11. punediary

punediary Peon

Best Answers:
    can u explain me the exact meaning or difference between "Exact Keyword Phrases"or "Partial Keyword Phrases"

12. punediary

punediary Peon

Best Answers:
    Are the 3 key phrases variations of the same core keyword? I cant get you what you want to ask?

13. punediary

punediary Peon

Best Answers:
    just click on signature & you'l get site.Please check home page because targeting page is homepage

14. prtkshrstha

prtkshrstha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you should start making a business profile in sites like hotfrog.co,manta.com etc..

prtkshrstha, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  15. Nudefox

Nudefox Peon

Best Answers:
    My guess is that the keyword ranking on SERP first page is less competitive otherwise you wouldn't have been there to begin with.

Nudefox, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  16. Johnletton

Johnletton Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you should replain your strategy of seo specially about on-page seo because if you not fix your on-page issues then you can achieve your goals in-spite of it that you do off-page seo more and more and then try to get backlinks from good page rank sites.

Johnletton, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  17. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    Join Authority Link Network [ALN] , I see great success with my keywords since I join the network. Very effective . . .

j3thro, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  18. sammy89

sammy89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, your entire link building strategy cannot possibly revolve around directory submissions. The only way of ranking well for your keywords in the long term is by creating quality content. Content in the form of articles, blogs, even videos about your business, that can go viral through social channels like Facebook and Twitter. Even if you have achieved no. 1 ranking for one of your keywords, you CANNOT sustain it in the long run simply through Directory Links. I suggest you follow blogs like SEOmoz and SearchEngineLand to give you EFFECTIVE SEO info!!

sammy89, Nov 3, 2011 IP