1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make a video sales letter?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Cenny, Oct 20, 2011.

Hey guys,

You all seen those clickbank products that only have a single Video Presentation instead of a long sales letter.
    And I see many are narrated by someone other than the vendor.

For those who have done this, please help me out.

How do I create a such a video presentation?
    What software do you guys use? Powerpoint??

And where do I find a good narrator for my product?

Thanks

Cenny, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  2. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    The video sales letter is not rocket science because with all those latest plugins and software scripts it has become easier to create such awesome converting video sales page. Plugins like optimizepress might help you in getting your work done. And for the narrators you can find them at freelance websites choose the one who can do what you want to tell to the customers.

GrandRoyal, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use camtasia studio to make videos. You can use this one, they have free trial. If you are not familiar to build video sales letter I suggest you to outsource your works first.

gonzalod34, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  4. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use camtasia studio, but beware, not all of the people like video. In fact, most people don't like video, especially the one that has auto-play

g36, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  5. HarrisonJ

HarrisonJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to be very careful with video. It is much easier to turn people off with videos than text. Unless your video is very professional and you really know what you are doing, you are better off starting with text, or text with a video in the text pitch.

Instead of PowerPoint, you might try out Open Office Presentations (its free).

If you have a Mac, try out IShowU, or ScreenFlow. If you have a PC, go for Camtasia.

HarrisonJ, Nov 1, 2011 IP