1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Starbucks Recipe Niche Site - 49k search Google- Adsense Ready, SEO built- E-Book

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tlyles, Oct 9, 2011.

This is Can be a Great high adsense earning website with just a little work. You get everything transfered to your hosting. It comes with an e-Book with resell rights. The content has not been completed, there are still a TON of recipes to be put on, I just do not have ANY timeand could not decide whther I wanted to sell the ebook and not post the recipes. This is a great oppurtunity for anyone looking at building a niche site to sit back and gain revenue from monetization. With over 49k exact searches in google every month, this search friendly domain can rack you up some traffic. This is a great deal. Adsense friendly and SEO built. VERY easy management and VERY easy setup.. Please ask any questions, Thanks!

SITE URL: www.starbucksrecipes.info

PAYPAL ONLY

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
    tlyles, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  2. tlyles

tlyles Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN price is set way below actual worth of this site. you could make that in less than a month.

tlyles, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  3. tlyles

tlyles Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didnt want to make this a 14 day auction, meant for it to be a 1-3 day. Bid away. Great deal here.

tlyles, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  4. selltraffic_now

selltraffic_now Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will contact you as soon as possible

selltraffic_now, Nov 1, 2011 IP