1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogs & SEO !!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by KrunchPunch, Oct 31, 2011.

Hello people;

Actually i am new to blogging and content management stuff, so i need a small help of professionals.

I am running a blog nowadays and had placed enough unique content on my blog, now i want some organic traffic in it, please guide me what should i do to get good and quality traffic to my blog, obviously i just wont help me but it will help all those who have question in their mind =)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    TipBlog Admin

KrunchPunch, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  2. warnerr

warnerr Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should do SEO for you Blog because when your blog gets good page rank in good keywords automatically your bolg start getting good traffic.

warnerr, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  3. KrunchPunch

KrunchPunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I had read that page rank increases when a site gets quality back links ? isnt it ?

4. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    promote your blog on social networking sites like twitter and Facebook also, participate in different blog and be a part of discussion, this surly helps you to attract readers, and be an active blogger post daily so that your readers get new content every time they come to visit your blog..

Icecube_media, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  5. KrunchPunch

KrunchPunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually to be frank i am really not good in marketing at Social networking sites, can you please give me some ideas on how to do that ?

6. cyriljeet

cyriljeet Peon

Best Answers:
    i am also blog posting and post the quality content in the famous social network sites.i will link them internally and do the bookmark ping and rss of all my blog post to get the link juice.

cyriljeet, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  7. danielwood

danielwood Member

Best Answers:
    start with any of popular social networking sites like Twitter, Digg, Delicious etc. Create an impressive user profile. Participate in conversation and get engaged with users. Then wherever you find an appropriate opportunity, link your content as a helpful resource. Don't post a link to your content every time, but whenever your content could be useful. Also you can share links of other bloggers. Point is to share the best link.

Except for this comment on other blogger's blog. Do guest posting on some popular blogs in your niche and invite a well-known blogger of your niche to write on your blogger.

danielwood, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  8. KrunchPunch

KrunchPunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok sure... and thanks a lot =)

9. KrunchPunch

KrunchPunch Peon

Best Answers:
    How am i suppose to do the bold part?

10. Becker13

Becker13 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes as you build more links your PR will increase (the higher the pr of the links the bigger you PR increase)

Becker13, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  11. Cheap$eo

Cheap$eo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Krunch, My Brother has started a series on SEO, Soon to be backlinks :) Pm me for a link

Cheap$eo, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  12. diyakapoor

diyakapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    For organic rankings your posts must be ranked high in search engines and for this you need fast indexing of your post. And this requires regular updation of blog with quality content. Make your title keywords rich and bookmark every post on some standard bookmarking sites.

diyakapoor, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  13. KrunchPunch

KrunchPunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking sites like digg and stumble right?

KrunchPunch, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  14. gaurav.solanki

gaurav.solanki Peon

Best Answers:
    Participating in Blog commenting and posting quality contents will surely help you.

gaurav.solanki, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  15. nanuan

nanuan Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog is a mini web site. SEO use to provide rank in Search engine.

nanuan, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  16. prmaster11

prmaster11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Page Rank and ranking on Google have little to do with each other, you can have a PR7 website and not rank in top 100 results.. your backlinks must contain your keyword anchor text so Google knows what you wanna rank for. Of course if you have a high PR page, you will have higher chances of ranking faster as you have more authority over lower PR websites. You can spend a few months ranking above a PR6 website that's in top 3 with only a few backlinks, one day they decide to build a few more backlinks and they've overtaken you in a week.

prmaster11, Nov 2, 2011 IP