1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase ranking in google?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mindarray, Oct 24, 2011.

How to increase ranking of my site in google? My site is totally fresh site. And i want high page rank in one or two months? then how can i get it fast? please suggest me.....

mindarray, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  2. jc77

jc77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To increase your site ranking you must build one way backlinks to your site. These backlinks can be obtained from blog commenting, forums profile or posting, social bookmarking, and article marketing. If you want to get high ranking in short time you can buy blogroll from other blog owner or pay someone to do your backlinks.

jc77, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. namnek

namnek Member

Best Answers:
    jc77 states some good methods to get back links, but do kind in mind to check if the site has do-follow links.

namnek, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  4. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    #1. write some good (if not quality then quantity) articles
    #2. share them to social media, yeah FB and gogole plus, Twitter
    #3. Register yoursite on google webmasters, provide sitemap
    #. Get back links.Backlinks are the key.

Enjoy your new PR next month. Come back after a month and say thanks. Yeah it's that simple to say but much difficult to follow

wtg, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  5. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Member

Best Answers:
    If your site is new then you will have to work hard. Does SEO of your site by a professional search engine optimizer. SEO is the only way to get ranking in Google search engine.

logoonlinepros, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  6. domainnamesalez

domainnamesalez Peon

Best Answers:
    From what the big SEO experts say, PR is not of any importance in getting ranked...So I suggest don't forget on PR, just focus on building a quality SEO friendly website and you should be able to see results..

domainnamesalez, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  7. KevinNolan

KevinNolan Peon

Best Answers:
    You should post quality articles on your website on a regular basis + build quality backlinks

KevinNolan, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  8. zhanhao

zhanhao Peon

Best Answers:
    Well there are various methods of SEO to help boost your rankings in search engines. i suggest you start building backlinks with other established websites, comment on other blog's, forums etc. use social media sites like facebook, twitter, stumbleupon to advertise for free. you can also submit unique articles to websites with similar niche of yours and most importantly update your content regularly, e.g twice or thrice a week.

zhanhao, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  9. arsalan1101

arsalan1101 Banned

Best Answers:
    high pr do-follow forum site with signature join
    and article submision
    blog comments
    classified

arsalan1101, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  10. plutofind

plutofind Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice advice here. With google, i would focus on google webmaster tools. Request for your site to be crawled by google. Add robots and a sitemap to your web server. Build back links, Have content that people want and all should take care of itself.

plutofind, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  11. biztrendz

biztrendz Member

Best Answers:
    Getting a PageRank (PR 1 or 2) in a month or two is not a big deal. All you have to do is submit your site to qualified and high PR sites.

But, if you want to earn high ranking in search engines, then you must have a different plan to follow.

Higher ranking in SERPs can be a time consuming and tough job as the number of sites on the internet are increasing every day; consequently increasing the competition (to certain niches).

However, you can keep up with the competition by:

1. Focusing on your site visibility and how visitors (might) find your site from their perspective. In short, site should be easy to navigate and user-friendly.
    2. Content, Content & Quality Content. Yup, the all-time favorite for all search engines; including the big G. Update your site with unique content twice a week. If you are a lazy writer (like me), then at least try to update your site with new content once a week. This would let Google know that the site is not abandoned.
    3. Backlinks are also important once your On-Page SEO is done. But make sure not to compromise on quality while going for quantity. As your website is new, I would suggest you keep the link building process "slow & steady".

Hope this helps & good luck with the ranking...

biztrendz, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  12. you-me

you-me Peon

Best Answers:
    Consistent on page and off page seo will work

you-me, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  13. bongted

bongted Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to get high PR you can buy blogroll from high pr blog or blog commenting.

bongted, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  14. prashantmamtora

prashantmamtora Peon

Best Answers:
    you just need to get 2 things for getting PR....
    1. Back-links
    2. Original relevant content...

Get Back-links by commenting in Do-follow blogs and forums and Blogrolls...
    and make your website filled with original content...

and you'll get your PR within few months...

prashantmamtora, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  15. rvasava

rvasava Peon

Best Answers:
    to increase ranking on search engine, quality link building is important, but still not getting result for my website, i think i m doing some mistake or doing link building wrong way. my website keywords was ranking on good position but since one month it down...

rvasava, Oct 30, 2011 IP