1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Need Excellent Writers?? US Based Writers -- Already proven in Warrior Forum

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by harris98765, Oct 27, 2011.

Hello,

You need Excelllent US Based Writers...??
    • All of our writers are US based...
    • Can deliver 20 articles in 24 hrs with Quality.
    • Will Definitely CS Premimum
    • 100% Unique Articles
    • Already Proven in Warrior Forum too..
    Reasonable Prices:
    For 300 words: $1.5
    For 400 words: $2
    For 500 words: $2.5
    For 600 words: $3
    For 700 words: $4
    For 1000 words: $5.5

NOTE: We can start working on your articles only after payment is done since prev we have got cheated from one of the forum members who took all 27 articles paying nothing... so we cant take risk, so please kindly understand us. But damn sure we will definitely provide your articles on time and you need not worry regarding Quality as well..

After delivering your articles, if you need any changes in the articles we will definitely fix it and deliver them to you ASAP (Its FREE ). Still if you dont like them, your invested money will be reimbursed.

Waiting for Orders... :D

harris98765, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  2. INEEDCONTENT

INEEDCONTENT Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have no feedback and are a new member here, it is members who would be taking the risk by paying in advance, you offer to fix articles is good, but what if the articles simply do not meet required standards, that is why people do not pay in advance.

INEEDCONTENT, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  3. harris98765

harris98765 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We understand, but we have never cheated anytime before to anyone.. Our service is already proven.. If you PM me, we can show you the proofs as well... Even if we dont get any customers, we have no problem but we're really not interested to take risk amymore since we already got cheated from one of the forum members here who took all 27 articles paying nothing... So we've learned a lesson from then...

Joined here recently, so no iTrader feedback yet.... Only those who believe us and interested to get quality articles, then PM me..

If you dont belive, no problem... :)

4. INEEDCONTENT

INEEDCONTENT Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is naive to have a knee jerk reaction to one incident, everyone gets cheated at some point it is part of doing business, I have been cheated by clients, as most long term internet workers have, there has to be trust, although care is needed, one incident should not set the tone for all future business dealings

INEEDCONTENT, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  5. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It will hard for you to get any work here, if you require for money before service, because you are new here without any feedback. How am I sure that you will not collect the money and run away, everyone need to be careful.

If you have anything to prove, you can prove it here for everyone to read.

Moreover you have to be flexible, people like me can not pay you in advance. If you get a customer with very good feedback, I think you should be flexible in your distinction.

All the best.

Lovely, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  6. harris98765

harris98765 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Fine... OK I understand now.. We will come to one deal called as "50-50" (only for those having iTrader <30 ), so that you and me can both believe each other.. Dont pay us FULL amount, just pay us only 50%, if you like the service then only pay the remaining amount, otherwise we will be reimburse the amount you've paid us in advance..

for iTraders having more than 30, we're ready to take payment only after when job is done...

I guess its OK for everyone.. Does this deal OK??

PROOFS of our service BELOW:
    a) here is our actual Article Writing Service

b) In WF, we created a post under "Warriors for Hire" section. Please kindly check it here: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...0-free-review-copies-available-grab-soon.html

7. INEEDCONTENT

INEEDCONTENT Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same thing in the end, hardly anyone will pay anything in advance, I certainly will not

INEEDCONTENT, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  8. afmark

afmark Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,
    Can you provide sample writing? Your writers are from U.S or India?

afmark, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  9. harris98765

harris98765 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have to follow as per our company rules, sorry for that...

harris98765, Nov 1, 2011 IP