1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase my Portfolio: www.littlemunkie.us Page Rank? it's neccesary?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by littlemunkie, Oct 26, 2011.

It's necessary for "Portfolio" Website to get a high Pagerank?
    or the only one must i do is to get more traffic visitor? sory i dunno much about SEO, so i cant differentiate it.

And what Must I do to get the 1st position on google when someone try to type Design service or else? Please help me...

littlemunkie, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  2. marksmit

marksmit Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to collect thematically ranked links from other websites. It can enhance your website PR.

marksmit, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  3. monikajoshi

monikajoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me...Page Rank is important for every website..If you want to increase the Page Rank.You have to update new content as well as you can take article submission and Press Release for website exposure..It will help to improve the page rank of your website..

monikajoshi, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  4. littlemunkie

littlemunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion, maybe i really should add some page that contain good article worth enough to read. Now my page rank is "27.000.000" :D Lol.. it's suck haahaha..

littlemunkie, Oct 29, 2011 IP