1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword optimized domains and high competition

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MegaHold, Oct 24, 2011.

If I find a domain that is perfectly keyword optimized, receiving 300.000 global monthly searches for the exact search phrase that is in the domain, would I find it fairly easy to rank first page for this search phrase even if there is high competition for the site's topic?

for e.g. if 'How do I buy a house' got 1 million searches, and I got www.howdoibuyahouse.com, would I find it easy to rank for 'How do I buy a house' on Google even if the real estate market was very competitive online?

Thanks.

MegaHold, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  2. Ayansarei

Ayansarei Peon

Best Answers:
    Some where it's not working, Because that does not mean with out any Optimization (SEO, SMO etc...) you are on first page. :)

Ayansarei, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. MegaHold

MegaHold Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I mean if I had a lot of content on there as well as the keyword optimized domain?

I've bought a low competition keyword optimized domain before and I'm first result on Google with no backlinking and minimal content related to the actual keywords. so would it not work with a higher competition domain?

MegaHold, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  4. ggabbab

ggabbab Peon

Best Answers:
    no you can't,because there are many realty website here.

ggabbab, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  5. leadgeneration

leadgeneration Peon

Best Answers:
    As per my concern , high competitive keywords are very rare to come in top rank easily.You have work hard for them & without relevant content it is almost impossible to put in top search rank.

Currently i am also working on a site .It has not a single back link but some keywords in SERP even have high compilation.

http://www.sealumet.com/mastics-adhesives-sealants-coatings.html

keyword: Mastics

leadgeneration, Oct 27, 2011 IP