1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WTB Ajax/JS/PHP/HTML coder needed for quick job. More work possibly available

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Paulie, Oct 27, 2011.

Ive got a problem that I need someone to fix, though it is small. However, I do have plans for some bigger stuff, though atm, the job I require is very easy for someone in the know.

Ive added addthis to my new websites homepage, however I cant get the buttons to work properly. If I align them centre of the page, they become un-clickable.

Ive managed to get it to work by aligning centre, with a line of text above the buttons. However, if i remove the text line, the buttons wont work. I dont want the text so need a solution.

Very simple job for someone experienced. I do have other plans for the site and will need someone experienced for that, however that is a different job to be discussed separately.

Get in touch if you think you can help.

Paulie

Paulie, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  2. DebugMe

DebugMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    let me help you dude, money is not matter

DebugMe, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  3. Paulie

Paulie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cheers, but I already have it sorted now.

Paulie

Paulie, Oct 28, 2011 IP