1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Commission Junction sents 15-day termination notice because I ----- you wont believe

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by adnonsense, Oct 26, 2011.

Alex the Great seems to run a jokes website. Thats a good business for clowns. When I approach this forum with a genuine problem, he calls my problem a joke and airs his opinions about CJ's honesty and integrity. Everyone has different experiences - he got paid $5, some lost $5000 for no fault of theirs. I decided I should help out Alex the Great Clown by contributing some jokes for his jokes website.

A man in a bar sees a friend at a table, drinking by himself. Approaching the friend, he comments, "You look terrible. What's the problem?" "My mother died in June, and left me $10,000." said the friend. "Gee, that's tough," he replied. "Then in July," the friend continued, "My father died, leaving me $50,000." The man looking concerned says, "Wow. Two parents gone in two months. No wonder you're depressed." The friend continues, "And last month my aunt died, and left me $15,000." "Three close family members lost in three months??? How sad!!!" "Then this month,..." continued, the friend, "Nothing! Not a single dime!"

A woman walks up to an old man sitting in a chair on his porch. "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long, happy life?" "I smoke three packs a day, drink a case of beer, eat fatty foods, and never, ever exercise," he replied. "Wow, that's amazing," she said, "How old are you?" "Twenty-six."

One day, a man walks into a dentist's office and asks how much it will cost to extract wisdom teeth. "Eighty dollars," the dentist says. "That's a ridiculous amount," the man says. "Isn't there a cheaper way?" "Well," the dentist says, "if you don't use an aesthetic, I can knock the price down to $60." Looking annoyed the man says, "That's still too expensive!" "Okay," says the dentist. "If I save on anesthesia and simply rip the teeth out with a pair of pliers, I can knock the price down to $20." "Nope," moans the man, "it's still too much." "Well," says the dentist, scratching his head, "if I let one of my students do it, I suppose I can knock the price down to $10." "Marvelous," says the man, "book my wife for next Tuesday!"

One afternoon, a man was riding in the back of his limousine when he noticed two men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. "Why are you eating grass?" he asked one man. "We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "Oh, come along with me then." the man from the limousine said excitedly. "But sir, I have a wife with two children!" "Bring them along! And you, come with us too!" he said to the other man. "But sir, I have a wife with six children!" the second man answered. "Bring them as well!" So, they all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even for a vehicle as large as the limousine. One of the poor fellows expressed his gratitude, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you." The rich man replied, "No, thank you... the grass at my place is about three feet tall and I could use the help!"

A blind man was traveling in his private jet when he detected something was wrong. He made his way to the cockpit and got no response from his pilot. The blind guy then found the radio and started calling the tower. "Help! Help!" The tower came back and asked, "What's the problem?" The blind guy yelled, "Help me! I'm blind... the pilot is dead, and we're flying upside down!" The tower comes back and asked, "How do you know
    you're upside down?" "Because the shit is running down my back!"

"Mr. Clark, I have reviewed this case very carefully," the divorce court judge said, "And I've decided to give your wife $775 a week." "That's very fair, your honor." the husband said "And every now and then I'll try to send her a few bucks myself!".

I hope that's enough for today to update your jokes website, Alex. In case you need more jokes, feel free to let me know. Happy Clowning!

adnonsense, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  2. andhrahost

andhrahost Peon

Best Answers:
    Which advertiser is it ?

andhrahost, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  3. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Can i post this joke in my blog?
    CJ and scam! both are opposite words. Cj have never stolen a single dollar even some time they sent me my $5 check because account was closed due to inactivity.

Sending a check for $5 is much expensive than taking a good coffee. You are first person used word "stolen".
    Man to be true, i don't appreciate it.

alexgreatcpa, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  4. Vrindavan

Vrindavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you click your own affiliate links via VPN ?

Vrindavan, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  5. gtownfunk

gtownfunk Member

Best Answers:
    Is the VPN effectively a proxy?

gtownfunk, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  6. Castaway

Castaway Peon

Best Answers:
    These are 2 different opinions here, an affiliate that is frustrated for his lost commission and somebody who got different experience. I am promoting products from CJ with no luck yet but I am hoping that I never experience the scenario that adnonsense had experienced.

Castaway, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  7. stocktrader

stocktrader Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is too quick to kill inactive accounts. I can understand killing an account with no earnings or account login for 2 years, but they are too quick.

stocktrader, Jan 6, 2012 IP