1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does Google index backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by searchoptmedia, Oct 26, 2011.

How does Google and other search engines, index backlinks? Someone told me that, to appear your backlinks to your backlinks report search engines needs to index the backlinks first.. How does this work? I'm kinda confused?

searchoptmedia, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  2. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    The answer is here

[video=youtube;D7CR4QZla60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7CR4QZla60&feature[/video]

Matt_Baker, Oct 26, 2011 IP
    MTbiker likes this.
  3. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Once your backlinks creation done bulk ping all of the links. You can buy bulk ping services from here at DP services section or can do it by yourself by using pingomatic.com/ .

gonzalod34, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  4. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you create back link, Google spider follow this and count as a vote of your website.

laceybeautiful, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  5. fofoo0

fofoo0 Peon

Best Answers:
    google only shows backlinks for sites that are PR4 or higher. My June backlinks were higher also.

Two things:
    1) google has not updated backlinks in a while, in my opinion - because I know how many backlinks I do have with PR4 and higher since June.
    2) Maybe the other sites PR went below PR4, where they would not show on google backlinks.

As for the googlebot not going past your index page, add a sitemap to your website, and a direct link to it from your index page - that way all your pages can at least be looked at by google.

As far as number of links per page, I try to keep mine below 20. I do this because of what I read here at WW, but I do not recall who wrote it.

fofoo0, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  6. jeffsmith

jeffsmith Member

Best Answers:
    there are google crawlers which also called bots they indexed the web pages

jeffsmith, Oct 27, 2011 IP