1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Promote Website in Bing Search Engine

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by anjalirai, Oct 1, 2011.

Will u anyone suggest me, how to optimise and promote the websites in BING Search Engine.

anjalirai, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  2. pageupseo

pageupseo Peon

Best Answers:
    pageupseo, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  3. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty much the same as Google - backlinks, but they do value social a bit more

Badlands07, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  4. prcys

prcys Member

Best Answers:
    Might you have show that whatever result google has provided , the same result bing provided for the same thing just little difference in that. So try to get better result for google and naturally you will get good for bing. Though you want more from bing , so find such sites on bing which hold more traffic and best position on bing in result. Then try to get traffic to your site from those sites but relevant to your site. And this way you can get the better result.

prcys, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  5. sophiya martin

sophiya martin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    yes

sophiya martin, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  6. impindia

impindia Peon

Best Answers:
    Till now, Google dominates more than 70% of the global search market. However, when it comes to the SEO race, no one wants to be left behind. So, here are some tips that will help you SEO for Bing.Domain Age: Bing is a lot harsher about domain age than Google. The longer your domain has been registered, the more favor it will find with Bing. One may consider acquiring older domains to enhance the chances of being picked up by Bing.Length of Text: For Bing, size does matter. So, ensure that your webpages have content of at least 300 words. The length of the text is more of a significant factor for Bing than it is for Google.Link Out: Google alters your page rank based on the relevance of the link out webpages. Often, people are unsure of how a particular link out would impact their webpage and steer clear of this option. However, Bing likes link outs and increases the page ranking of those webpages that have more of them.Title Tag of your Page: The title tag is of utmost importance for Bing. Without the relevant keyword in this area, your complete SEO efforts could be wasted.Title Tags of Other Pages: When you link out from your page, ensure that the title tags of the pages you have linked out to have the keyword that is most relevant to your page. Bing simply loves this.Link Popularity: Google is more fascinated with link popularity than Bing.

impindia, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  7. caslab

caslab Peon

Best Answers:
    I try to just optimize for Google and figure Bing is looking for the same thing SEO wise. Bing just copies Google from what I see. My SERPs are usually the same between Google and Bing with me completely ignoring Bing for all SEO.

caslab, Oct 25, 2011 IP