1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Full report on how to get your website in top ten - customized for you

Discussion in 'Services' started by wtg, Oct 24, 2011.

I am not offering a SEO service here, instead something HOT.

I will give you a full report on how to get on top 10 of search engine (Not just Google, any search engine of your choice),Telling you what exactly and where to change by analyzing your webpage and the keyword.

It's not a trade secrete which I cannot share, Here is how it is :

#1. You search for "A keyword",
    #2. you see millions of results in 0.2 or .5 seconds by Google,
    #3. You choose one of the result(let's say 3rd one) and browse the content you were looking for.

The question is , WHY the 3rd web-page appeared on the first page of Google when there were thousand of another pages with that keyword or relevant.

#4, You find the answer of this question, once you have the answer, You make required changes,
    #5. You beat them.

#6. OK cool, Now you are on top.

Wondering when everything is done by you, Where is my role ? Why the heck I am typing all this ?

Well, Can you find the answer for the question i asked above ?

If you can, That's great, You can get your website on top.
    If you cannot, I will do it for you.

I will give you a custom report for your webpage (can be your home page or any other page you wanna rank for) which will cover below stuff.
    • You have to give me the keyword and your web page URL
    • I Will analyze the web pages that are currently ranking top 10 in the search engine of your choice and compares them with yours,
    • Will give you detailed info on how they got to that position,
    • Will tell you what you have to change on your page (onpage/offpage) to get to that slimier ranking
    That's just for 20$. Huh! Time frame 24-48 hrs after the order is placed.

PS: If I like the deal, I will submit your website to 50+ search engines as a free bonus and a secrete to how to get .edu backlinks (gold).
    PM if you are looking for something better, (Yeah I can do much more than this) or less.

wtg, Oct 24, 2011 IP
    vvtv likes this.
  2. vvtv

vvtv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was wondering how people get on first page, got the report from this guy. Pretty easy to understand and cleared all my doubts. I thik I can go ahead and make the changes outlined in the report.

20$ is worth it. And Hay thanks for the free bonus..

vvtv, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Hey VVTV (Not sure which TV LOL)

Thanks for taking time to write this up. It was nice doing transaction with you as well. Feel free to bug me if you got questions.

wtg, Oct 24, 2011 IP