1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Huge Potential - beauty product amazon Store - made $110 sale revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by id2011, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    this is an auto amazon store site. This is a new site, but... For its first month it got 15 sales and $110 Sales Revenue, means $7,19 affiliate revenues.
    beautyproductsreviews.info has huge potential, the visitor continues to grow, great potential to make more sales and make 3-4 digits affiliates revenue per month. No work needed, this site is already full setup!

beautyproductsreviews.info is a brandable and catchy domain name for electronic niche. It looks like professional store and easy to maintenance. I have already built it for SEO friendly. This is is monetize for Amazon only, you can also add Google Adsense to maximize it.

This site will be passive income for you, You don't need to work hard to make huge profit. Just need a little work to run this website and the rest is to enjoy your profit. $$$$$

At the end of year, usually products shipped on amazon can be increase more than 300%. To anticipate that moment I recommend to buy this site. This is really suitable time to get your amazon store around.

Why I Sell This site??

I need money instant for my new project, that's why I need to sell my amazon sites.

The Winner will get

- Complete, fully loaded, ready making money website of beautyproductsreviews.info

- Free transfer site to your hosting and domain push to your name.com account
    - Required cPanel login information and godaddy account info

- Free site setup support. I will help you to setup the site until this site ready to making money for you.

screen shoot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
    id2011, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  2. sitey

sitey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    please send me analytics screen shots for this site! I am interested.

sitey, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. jasonxxx102

jasonxxx102 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    81.3% - 13
    I'd like to see your revenue stats, thanks!

jasonxxx102, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  4. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Where is traffic coming from? any money spent on advertising to get this result?

joecool6101, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  5. id2011

id2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have add screen shoot of today earning,,,,

id2011, Oct 26, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.